Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wrangler Men's Riggs Workwear Big & Tall Ranger Pant
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 17, 2010
The picture is very misleading on the color. If you are a veteran, these are the color of Vietnam era fatigues -- O.D. green. I happened to like my fatigues so I think I'm going to like these.
44 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2012
i am a rancher/country boy, and i do a lot of hunting, fishing and other outdoor activity's. the RIGGS Ranger Pant are perfect outdoors-man attire. on the outside of the right side cargo pocket there are 2 smaller pockets that are perfect for cellphones. a couple inches above the pocket is a loop that is the right size for MAG-Light D-cell Flashlights (i have found that the loop on most work pants is too large for flashlights since they were designed for quick and easy access to a hammer). front of the legs (upper thigh to mid shin) is double layered for walking through heavy brush and green briers,; the material appears to be the same as, but with a heavier weave than summer weight BDU's. i wore mine swimming and ruined my cell phone... remember those pockets i mentioned... the pants dried fairly quickly, but were a bit heavier than i expected when wet. i would recommend these pants to anyone working outdoors in heavy brush.
on September 6, 2013
These pants are excellent . Fit is right perfect, they are not too baggy bit also not tight and uncomfortable . The found the waist size to be pretty accurate, I wear a 32/32 in most of my pants and jeans, and this fits fine in that size. Belt loops are reinforced and are nice and large, which helps your belt work well. Pocket configuration is probably the best I have seen on any pants, the front pockets are jean cut, so you will not lose anything out of them unlike slanted pockets which tend to drop items especially when sitting down or crouching. All the pockets are deep and are heavy duty, the cargo pockets use snaps which are better than velcro ( which gets weaker over time) and buttons, which take too long to close and open. I like the large watch/coin pocket for holding my pocket knife. The hammer loop and leather tab are not necessary but for those that like them they are there. Knees are double reinforced and the fabric is tough ripstop cotton, and its not the thin lightweight stuff. Overall, these are the amazing pants, only problem is they need more colors.
on March 6, 2012
I was going through jeans constantly and decided I needed something more rugged for construction work. Bought these and never looked back. Ordered another pair within the month. Comfortable, great pockets and they can take a beating. Seemed to be a little snug in the waist, but not uncomfortable.
on August 24, 2014
I was hoping to use these pants as a more durable casual pair of pants to wear when I go out and about exploring through different places. However, I was disappointed to see that the pants are really quite stiff (well starched?), even after a wash. I'll still keep the pants, and hope that as time goes on and I wear them from time to time, they'll become softer, but I'm less than thrilled with them because of that. I suppose I was expecting them to be more like the Levis I wore before or at least like a nice pair of jeans.

Otherwise, the pockets are nice and deep, albeit stiff, so they are great for carrying the thing you need. They fit me well and we'll just have to see how durable they are over time.
on October 27, 2010
I work in Iraq, and this environment is very hard on clothes. It is hot, sandy, dusty, and just generally abrasive. I need pants that will hold up to these conditions and these do the job. I get far more use out of RIGGS WORKWEAR than other brand I have tried over the last 6 years here. The pockets are very strong and there are plenty of them. I have to carry many thing with me at all times and having a place to put them is a great plus. THESE PANTS STAND UP TO ABUSE
on December 10, 2014
I am disappointed with what I received, attached photos. Request waist 54 and is larger equaling 56, the length is fine 32.-
I wanted the pants of the label and not sent to me.-
Excuse my anger but the first time you buy and I did this happen.-
Regards, Edgardo.-
review image review image review image
on April 24, 2013
I ordered two pair of these recently, as I have been using them for work pants for years and Amazons price could not be beat locally.

With one pair, the right hand pocket was stitched closed (fixed that quick enough with a leatherman), and the other pair had a rip in the material in the legs right out of the box.

I still use them, the issues were not that big of a deal to me, but it seems that these were factory seconds or something.
on June 29, 2013
These are the best pants I've ever bought to work in. While made of a tough material, these actually breathe. I work as a welder and metal artist in Austin Texas and the heat here is BRUTAL. Without these I would lose my mind. They are sell designed with lots of pockets and storage space and they are very comfortable to wear. I find them to fit true to size. An absolutely excellent product and I intend to purchase a pair in every color. I highly recommend these.
on November 7, 2014
These pants are very well made and very tough. They would be perfect work pants for me if it weren't for one thing, an enormous rise (distance from crotch to belt). It seems many manufacturers think that if you need pants with a bigger waist you also need bigger rise. Wrangler is apparently one of them. The waist on the pair I ordered (48) is perfect for me, however if I position the crotch of the pants where it's supposed to go, the belt line of the pants comes up over my belly button. If I position the belt line where it's supposed to go, the crotch sits so low that they are extremely uncomfortable in any position where your legs are spaced further apart than a normal walking gait, which since these are supposed to be work pants, is quite often. These otherwise fantastic work pants are virtually unwearable for me.