5.0 out of 5 stars Great PDA for daily activities
I have used two other PDAs but this one is a great bang for the buck. It really delivers. It allows you to store confidential info and password protect it. One can't go wrong with this compact tool.
Published on November 3, 2005 by J. Onuh

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is great.. phone is great, just say away from AT&T
Published on July 19, 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is great.. phone is great, just say away from AT&T, July 19, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: RIM BlackBerry 6710 - Smartphone - GSM - QWERTY - BlackBerry OS - AT&T (Wireless Phone Accessory)
WARNING: AT&T representatives ("Dawn: R361" and "Max: N360") themselves said during my troubleshooting (as detailed below) that I should NOT have bought through Amazon, and that they have received a barrage of complaints from Amazon buyers! I still really like Amazon, but they're integration with AT&T is non existent. People should not have to wait 2-3 days for service after they receive the phone. Buy the same phone on Amazon, but a different carrier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PDA for daily activities, November 3, 2005