5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Really happy with my order. Arrived when it was expected and is way better than using tape to make my ring fit! It's a little hard to put on the ring the first few times but it gets easier if you need to take it off for any reason. Definitely recommend this product!
Published 17 months ago by robyn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great..
Published 21 months ago by Shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Ring Guard by RING NOODLE (SET OF THREE 1-narrow, 1-medium, 1-wide) Ring Size Reducer, Ring Size Adjuster (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Suited the purpose perfectely, March 9, 2013
Purchased this for a beautiful ring I could not get sized because of the silver. The noodles are clear and almost invisible. They exceeded my expectations and suited my purposes perfectly. Would highly recommend these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great.., December 4, 2012
I got this because I didn't want to have to resize my ring just for the winter months. I had to use two and trim them because they are a little too short, and it just made it feel like I was wearing some cheap plastic ring. I'd rather use nothing at all, it was pretty uncomfortable. Also, the pack of three I got were all the same size. The only reason I'm giving this 3 stars is because it does what it says. It keeps the ring in place, just not comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked., February 16, 2013
Liked this product. Better then the wire which tends to bend, and the different sizes come in handy. Will tell my friends about them.

4.0 out of 5 stars The price seems a bit steep but, if you need it its worth paying for., December 5, 2012
The medium size fits the 4mm ring perfectly, but the small one is too small, and the wide one is just well too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 12, 2013
Great little product for the price, delivered ultra fast. Love the 3 size options. I can be sensitive to synthetic materials, but the plastic in this doesn't bother me at all... and now I don't have to worry about losing my diamond - whew!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived early!, March 7, 2013
The ring noodles arrived early in an envelope. They're great quality, arrived just as described. I had to trim one to fit my ring but that was no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, March 3, 2013
Easiest way to make a ring smaller. My mother bought a different brand and when I took one look, I ordered another set of these. Easy on, easy off, even if your finger swells a bit throughout the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but leaves a mark, May 6, 2013
this is dependent on how much sizing you need. My ring stays on but slides back and forth. The narrow sizer made my ring so tight it left a mark on my finger. For someone else it might be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 14, 2013
The pack came with 3 - fit my ring and my husbands. Quick cheap fix when you don't have the money to get them permanently fixed :-)

Rate and Discover Movies