Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 22, 2007 3:24:20 PM PST
Uh...you can buy points directly from the Wii Store channel with your credit card. It's $20 for 2000 points. Anybody who's charging you more is ripping you off, so DON'T DO IT.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2007 8:58:42 AM PST
damn, the best way to get points is with amazon at 19.99. I hope they get some points in stock soon, as this is the only way I want to get them. Amazon free shipping, no tax, and 3 amazon points on the dollar. using the wii store channel will still charge you tax in some states.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2007 8:12:13 AM PST
So if your locale charges about 151%, that gouger's deal isn't that bad. It especially doesn't make sense for anyone to buy Wii points cards from a reseller, since you'd have to give out information over the internet just like you would to buy them directly from Nintendo.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2007 1:39:28 PM PST
Jim Jimson says:
$19.95 at newegg.com, no tax, free shipping, excellent store. Once Amazon has them available directly (instead of through the "used and new" sellers) then Amazon will again become a good source for the cards.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2007 2:06:22 PM PST
What are you talking about.

1) Newegg is sold out
2) newegg charges 5 dollars shipping per card.
3) newegg will charge taxes in some states. I'm not sure if there is tax in NY.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2008 4:43:43 PM PDT
Peter says:
Wii Points cars are pointless except to give as gifts, since you can get points via credit card direct from home.

If you spend $20 for the card, you ALSO have to play shipping and/or taxes. So buying the card is a rip-off.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 8, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii 2000 Points Card
Wii 2000 Points Card by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (101)