Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
Hi Barry. This juicer has worked amazing for me. I do peal citrus bc it would make the juice bitter so I don't have experience with that. I also peal watermelon and cantaloupe. I do not have to peal apples, carrots, kiwi, beets, and other fruits and vegetables. It even takes out all the seeds from strawberries which is great. Hope that helps.
Mar 3, 2013 by Liz
vote
When I make juice, I drop the blade into a sinkful of hot soapy water and go drink my juice. In 15 minutes or so, I used a dishwashing brush to clean the blade. It's not too hard after soaking a few minutes. The rest can be easily wanted by hand with the same soapy water. The pulp should be sealed in a plastic baggie if it's going to be in the trashcan for more than a day because it will begin smelling quickly.
Mar 6, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
The refurb is 90 days But extended warr is only Bout $8
Mar 6, 2013 by Jim Stark
vote
No problems. I usually peel my quickly with a knife first though. The juice is unbelievably good.
Mar 4, 2013 by Me
vote
For some reason it was returned from customer for refund or exchange. Manufacturer is suppose to fix, replace and test before reselling, but it can no longer be sold as new hence remanufactured.
Sep 18, 2012 by eastcoast
vote
Haven't seen the movie but I believe it is. Either way.... It's a great juicer!!!!!!
Mar 8, 2014 by Dana Dane
vote
Is it a quiet machine? Dec 30, 2013
No
Dec 30, 2013 by Denise Ortiz
votes
I find it juices leafy greens quite well and kicks out the leftover veins as pulp in the waste bucket opposite the juice container side. Easy to keep clean, use a produce bag from the store to line the waste bucket side first and use a nylon bristle brush circularly on the metal mesh part and blades, and I hand dry those parts carefully. :)
Jan 1, 2014 by Jean Peters
votes
It came in a professionally packaged box with a picture of the juicer on the outside and the typical box store wrappings. It was a fairly quick delivery and I absolutely love the juicer!
13 days ago by Elizabeth
votes
No - it's a centrifugal juicer. (and I had to look it up before answering you! lol)
Jul 20, 2013 by V. K. Hersh
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers