4.0 out of 5 stars These pads are for Haan models FS-20, FS-30, and FS-50
I bought these pads thinking they would work with my Haan steam cleaner model SI-35, but they are larger than the pads that came with that model and the velcro on the back is spaced farther apart.

Published on October 15, 2010 by Le Chat Noir

1.0 out of 5 stars Product incorrectly labeled
The product listing gives a series of models the pads are supposed to fit, including SI. These pads do NOT fit all SI models. Mine is an SI-25 and uses pads that are not rectangular shaped. Rather, they are more of a lamp-shade shape (closest analogy).

So, I'll be sending these back.
Published on December 11, 2012 by R. Flavin

4.0 out of 5 stars These pads are for Haan models FS-20, FS-30, and FS-50, October 15, 2010
This review is from: HAAN RMF-4X Ultra-Clean Pads, Ultra-Microfiber Steam Cleaning Pads For All HAAN FS, SI and MS series steamers; 4 Pack (Kitchen)

Make sure you know which model steam cleaner you have and that these pads are for Haan models FS-20, FS-30, and FS-50 as it says on the packaging that the pads came in).

The pads that go with Haan steam cleaner model SI-35 are these: HAAN RMF4 4-Ultra Microfiber Cleaning Pads

These pads as you can see have a different item #, they are RMF4 and the 4 equals 4 pads whereas RMF2 would equal 2 pads.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need these!, February 16, 2009
Diane Cook (Wisconsin USA) - See all my reviews
If you are purchasing a Haan Steam Mop you absolutely should invest in the set of 4 extra pads. To get the best result on your floor it is important that the pads are changed often--otherwise you end up with wet, streaky floors. These 4 pads (plus the 2 that come with the item) get me through an entire tank of water with an excellent result.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Way to Clean!!, November 25, 2008
C. Conley (Tulsa, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
The Haan Steam Cleaner is a well-made, well-equipped way to make sure that floors are REALLY clean. It's lightweight and convenient to store.
I wish I'd had it years ago, but sure glad I found it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Idea, September 12, 2009
Sgh (Bellevue) - See all my reviews
I am so grateful I got these extra pads. The pad gets very wet when mopping, so it's great to remove it, wash it out, hang it up to dry (it takes a while to empty out and then dry) and replace it with a nice dry clean one. If you have a lot of mopping to do with your steamer, get these. You'll be glad you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Steam Mop, November 8, 2010
I just purchased this steam mop because I'm pretty much responsible for steam mopping the kitchen at our house. Well, my previous mop (Shark Steam Mop) left me with a sore shoulder. Today I tried the new mop and boy, what a difference! First of all, it was easy to assemble. This was no chore. The mop is light weight! I added the water and put the timer on in the kitchen for three minutes to let it heat up. I then mopped the kitchen. Where I used to be pushing what felt like a leadweight - this was light and super easy. We had food splotches on the floor and they melted right off with no problems. The few that were tricky, I just let the mop sit on the spot for a few seconds and then moved back and forth and did it a few times and the spot vanished fast. With my previous mop, it was tons of effort and pushing. This just slides over the floor and does exactly what they advertise. It quickly picks up the dirt. The floor will look like it's slightly wet but then it dries within a few minutes so you see no liquid at all. I am sold on this product. I would definitely buy this over the Shark one if only for the feature that involves no pumping of steam! The best part is that its easy to slid and I don't feel like I'm pushing something heavy around the floor. Way to go Haan!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great value and good fit for the SI35, February 2, 2011
Although this size isn't made specifically for the SI35 model, they still fit it quite well. We have a large home with white porcelain floors throughout and 2 small dogs. It requires daily cleaning to keep it sparkling so I found myself washing the 4 pads we already had (the 2 that came with the SI35 and 2 more we purchased from Sears) on a daily basis. If you have the need for more pads as we did, this size is included in Amazon's "4 for 3 program" (receive 4 packs but only pay for 3). With the already lower cost for a 4-pack (these are approx. $19 versus $26 for those made specifically for the SI35) plus the 4th pack for free, these average out to about $3 per pad (versus $6 for the SI35 pads). Although the Velcro is in slightly different places, they still attach securely to the SI35. These have a slightly larger surface area (they're the same exact width, just about 1" deeper), I feel these last a little longer and clean a larger area.

So, if you are cost conscious and don't need a "perfect fit" (although the 2 extra pads we bought from Sears specifically made for the SI35 are a little larger than those that came with the machine), these are a GREAT alternative!

4.0 out of 5 stars works with my steamer, December 18, 2012
I wasn't sure if this would fit my Haan SI60 steamer based on some other reviews. It is the same one that came with my Haan SI 60 model. It is velcro so it sticks well to my steamer. It is a tiny bit larger then the pads that came with my steamer, but still
fits and works well. I've been washing them by hand because the instructions say they will last longer that way. I think that these are worth the price I paid for the 4 packs of cleaning pads. They clean well without any streaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a HAAN Slim & Light SI-35 these are your pads, August 13, 2013
With so many pads out there for the different HAAN models it can be confusing. I found these and they are perfect for my HAAN Model SI-35. They are the same as the original pads, but you get 4 instead of 2. I just wish I would have ordered them sooner. We have had our HAAN for about a year and a half with the original set of 2 pads. With the new pads, the machine works like it is brand new. More steam and almost no water left behind. I will be replacing my pads more often now that I know how much better new pads clean our tile floors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product incorrectly labeled, December 11, 2012

So, I'll be sending these back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misrepresented Title, November 1, 2012
Amazon did a great job on packaging and delivery as usual, but these are not the pads for the Si-35 Haan slim steamer as stated in the title. When I recieved them, the package that they came in from Haan only listed these fitting the FS 20,30,and 50 models and the number on the package was listed as MF-4, not RMF-4. These are a larger pad, and as stated by others the velcro doesn't line up as well. Amazon took these back and refunded my money, no questions asked.