* Pressurized storage tank
* Eliminates needs for pumps
* Pressure in tank delivers water to faucet
* Sealed system eliminates bacteria growth
* 1 year warranty
* Stainless steel 1/4" NPT fitting
* Comes pressurized, adjustable
* New, white, comes with stand
* Can replace any RO system tank
* 16" x 24"
Water goes through a reverse osmosis membrane very slowly and people don't have the patience to wait a long time to get a cup of water. For this reason the residential RO units need a water storage tank to store the purified water. The RO tanks can delivery stable and constant water flow when the faucet is opened.
To avoid bad odors from diaphragm, all of our diaphragms are post-cured before assembly, to eliminate the possibility of odors from the R.O.Water Storage Tank. High grade bladder industry standard for drinking water storage.
Tanks are CE, NSF, FDA approved for use with drinking water