5.0 out of 5 stars Now they can't see me in the jungle!!!
Published on December 3, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough crotch room
These might be comfortable for women, but not guys. Got an xl pair and waist size is great but they ride too low. Hoist them up and they are very uncomfortable.
Published 23 months ago by John T Rourke

5.0 out of 5 stars Now they can't see me in the jungle!!!, December 3, 2010
I love these pants! I bought them for myself and wanted something different from woodland camo or BDU. Knowing this is the pattern from Vietnam I am confident that I can lay in a swamp and never been seen. Bonus!!!! However, here in northern Minnesota, I will not be laying in any swamps anytime soon so I will just be happy with a comfy pair of utility pants. These are exactly what I was looking for, I didn't want jeans with a camo print, I wanted button fly fatigues with a reinforced seat...I got them. I am so pleased with the purchase. They fit a bit bigger than I anticipated but that could be due to recent weight loss and my misconception of garment size, but the adjustable waist tabs handled that for me perfectly! Soft, durable fabric...they washed well, too. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, May 9, 2012
these are some amazing pants, their really nice and comfortable and fit me really well and their is a tighting strap around ur ankle so they don't sag down which i really like u should buy this item

5.0 out of 5 stars ROTHCO BDU, July 13, 2012
SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE as a U.S. Army veteran, I can authoritively say that ROTHCO produces a quality civilian product that is about as close as you can get to Army issue. The quality of their garments is superb, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for uniforms.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them, October 28, 2011
This review is from: Rothco 7941 Ultra Force BDU Woodland Pants
I like these pants but the waist is really high and the sizing is hard to figure out. But they are perfect for ATVing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fatigues, January 30, 2011
These are very well made and durable. Many colors to suite your needs and prompt delivery from seller. Overall A+

CTB

4.0 out of 5 stars Camou Mil BDU Cargo Fatigues, February 10, 2012
As covered by a previous reviewer, the buttons are not sewn on very well. I had the buttons reinforced before wearing the pants and had no problems with buttons. I have a 34 waist and ordered the medium which is supposed to accomodate 34 to 36 inch waists. If you are a 34, I recommend ordering the large and the fit should be less snug. Fabric seems pretty heavy, we will see how durable over time.

The ordering process and delivery were very satisfactory.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold up nice but fade out quick, November 10, 2013
I've used these from everthing from martial arts to camping and I'm quite happy so far. These bdu's have long outlasted my other rothco bdu's and I hope to by another pair to replace these for camping. The only issue with these pants is that they fade really bad. After you wash them a bunch of times the blacks will be grey. Not an issue if your using them to work in but I wouldn't recommend a dark color if you plan to wear them alot as a regular pair of pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants...., July 28, 2012
Lance Dance (savannah, ga, us of a) - See all my reviews
I love the look of these pants....I just ordered three different color schemes of these pants and two have arrived including this pair....both pair fit great and look great...the only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that the material is kind of thin, and I dont know how well they will hold up, but they should hold up for years...probably should give them a 5, but nothing is really perfect is it..??

5.0 out of 5 stars Military BDU Pants, Army Cargo Fatigues, February 1, 2013
Amazon Customer (Eastern Shore, Maryland) - See all my reviews
These are very durable fatigues. The hubby loves them. Lots of pockets, looks great. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some nice fatigues. This is his third pair, different colors, of coarse. Love them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars BDU pants, August 7, 2012
This BDU pants is good for hot weather environment, prticularly humid weather conditions. Japan, during the summer times, is very hot and humid (more than 30 degrees centigrade, and more than 60% humidity.This product is worn not only for work but also for light physical exercises. Very practical merchandise.