|Brand Name||ROYAL NAILS|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 3 x 0.3 inches|
|Item model number||GLOVE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RN-UVGLOVE|
ROYAL NAILS ANTI UV GLOVES FOR UV LIGHT/LAMP NAIL DRYER ONLY NAIL EXPOSED
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- One size fits most. 1-Pair
- gloves slip on and off easily.
- Anti-UV Gloves protect hands from UV rays during gel treatments.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The glove is a bit tight yes, but that's so that it doesn't slide and messes up your nail polish. Personally, while I do not have small hands, I found that the gloves are still comfortable. The length for the fingers is appropriate and if it's too long, it can be adjusted without fearing that the finger parts will slide back down onto your nail.
The two cons I find to this glove:
- the thumb part which is shorter and less tight, leaving the thumb more exposed than the other fingers
- the quality is not perfect. I will upload pictures, and you'll see there are some threads sticking out and some parts need to be sewn better. That's not a huge problem and it's fixable, but I think they could have done a better job at it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like the protection for my skin which already has too much sun damage.Published 14 days ago by B. Rechenberg
They fit very well and are soft and appear to be well made. Only time and use will tell if they live up to the UV claims. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Miagracie
I don't know if these actually even did anything. They were a bit on the small size though and I'm fairly petite with small hands and arms.Published 23 days ago by Stephanie
Always helps to protect your skin while doing your gel nails under the UV light.Published 1 month ago by Sally
Fits my medium hands. I use it because I am scare of the future damage or side effects i can get from uv light.Published 2 months ago by Philsam