5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle undercounter needs replacing already...
I purchased this item about 14 months ago and this last time refilling the soap, the threaded top of the bottle separated from the bottle. I'm in here trying to find a replacement. As far as the rest of the unit, it's nice and looks great. It's so much nicer looking than having a bottle always on the counter.

Update - I wasn't able to find the bottle on...
Published on October 22, 2011 by gem of high bank

3.0 out of 5 stars It's plastic
Published on August 31, 2011 by RL

3.0 out of 5 stars It's plastic, August 31, 2011
RL (California) - See all my reviews
This arrived in the mail yesterday and I was surprised that it was made out of plastic. Then I went back and read the description in more detail - it says "stainless steel features"... so I guess it is my bad for not reading carefully. The dispenser does seem functional/looks good from a slight distance. It is plastic with steel color paint over it. I have not tried to install it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle undercounter needs replacing already..., October 22, 2011

Update - I wasn't able to find the bottle on their parts list but when I contacted Delta they sent me a new bottle and pump free of charge. I was impressed!

MAJOR UPDATE: You don't have to unscrew the bottle to refill it, doh! Just lift it off from the counter and pour in. I feel like an idiot, it was so annoying climbing under the cabinet to unscrew and refill this when it's so simple to just lift and pour...

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for Plastic, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Delta RP50813RB Soap/Lotion Dispenser, Venetian Bronze (Tools & Home Improvement)
Expensive for what you get. Bought this with a Delta kitchen faucet. Needed a matching piece to fill a whole in my counter from my old faucet. You'd think it would be included with the faucet for the $230+ that I paid for it. They got you over a barrel, if you know what I mean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leave it to Amazon; they HAD THIS IN STOCK!, January 18, 2013
Patti Harada (Catalina, Arizona) - See all my reviews
We just remodeled the kitchen (Okay, we are in process... everything that was in the kitchen is now in the living room)

The Delta Faucet we bought is fantastic, and this little gem matches the single dispenser that came with the Faucet. (Somebody explain why Delta doesn't put dispensers in for BOTH HOLES!

Pumping action is everything you'd want it to be. It's quick to prime the pump, and it pumps quantity in accordance with your hand pressure.

The bottle that holds the liquid has adequate room, but considering the difficulty involved in putting high quality dish soap and hand lotion into these bottles, they would have done well to have offered a tube that plugs into a large bottle on the floor under the sink. Short of that, it would be valuable to have received a funnel. The dispensers can be filled without removing the bottles. I don't recommend it if what you're adding is thick. It won't go in through the top. I removed the bottles and tried a funnel and was able to encourage my hand lotion to slide through the funnel neck into the bottle, by poking the dispenser "straw" through the funnel and into the bottle... many times. I'd not want to have to fill this very often. I made a mess, but now have very clean, very soft hands!

I'll solve this problem of filling the bottles and get back to you! I think it may involve water.

4.0 out of 5 stars It dispenses soap!, June 27, 2014
Does exactly what it supposed to do.. it dispenses soap! :-) I saw quite a few reviews saying it's plastic.?.. Yes the bottle that holds the soap is plastic and the tubing and nut that attaches the bottle is plastic but these are items that are under your counter anyways! The actual pump does not "appear" to be plastic but is definitely a thinner piece of "metal" ... I've had no issues using or refilling the dispenser, the opening is small and soap will bubble but that is no different then refilling the pumpable soap dispensers with soap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jake in Indy, July 13, 2014
Jake The Indy Top Dog (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
After six years of hassle with a VERY expensive Franke soap dispenser that had to be refilled with an under cabinet "punch on" bottle which only a contortionist should attempt, I find the Delta model a total Godsend. BTW, I got this with a new Delta faucet I purchased because the incredibly overpriced Franke faucet broke down in very short order. Delta RULES!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good., October 11, 2012
John Jackson (Richardson, Texas) - See all my reviews
Looks good and works fine. Matches our Delta 9178-RB-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet, Venetian Bronze perfectly in finish and style.

4.0 out of 5 stars dispenser that hits the mark, February 3, 2012
This dispenser is lovely. Very sleek and stylish. I have enjoyed it for a month or so and so far it works great as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delta Soap Dispenser, April 12, 2011
Riley "Riley" (Chicago, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
Besides the attractive design of the dispenser, the assembly and installation instructions aare also very well thought-out and written. The under-sink parts are quality and well-designed. I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great with new faucet and quality is good, August 11, 2014
I'm really happy with this. I actually bought two and replaced a soap dispenser and sprayer when changing out the faucet in my kitchen. I use one for dish soap, one for hand soap. The new faucet is also Delta: Leland Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer - price was surprisingly much lower for the faucet at HD but I got the dispensers here. They ARE low profile but I think they look very nice - not cheap or freakishly little. =) I'm happy with the quality and would recommend them without delay. As others suggest, definitely push from the center/ball of the dispenser vs the tip or tube. I haven't had any problems but could see how that would possibly damage the unit.

Delta RP50813RB Soap/Lotion Dispenser, Venetian Bronze