5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied
They are well made and fit well. My son ordered these and was very pleased with them. No complaints at all.
Published 1 month ago by bmomx3

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad bad
Very bad quality, doesnt fit like on this picture at all. Poorest quality of black jean fabric. I am too lazy to return and pay for shipping, easy to throw away.
Published 3 months ago by dean

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, May 8, 2014
With the uncertainty of purchasing pants online and then negative reviews contributing, i was worried about buying this pants for my bf. Luckily, they fit perfect and the material is awesome. Its not tight fitting, it actually gives a nice slim straight fit. will be buying more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans, April 9, 2014
I bought these for my 13 year old and he loves them. I was a little hesitant in buying jeans on line but they are exactly the way they describe them, the size is right on the money. they go by inches (30/30) instead of S,M,:L. My son is a skateboarder and he says they are great for skateboarding. they are stretchable so they aren't stiff like regular jeans are. His friends said that they were cool looking jeans and you know how important that is to a teenager. Anyways they are a great pair of jeans and I would recommend these to anyone. I would definitely buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad bad, March 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars YESS!, February 22, 2014
I bought three of these type in three different colors and I love them. I would wash them in cold water and dry on not to high of heat before wearing due to them being dyed as reccomeded on the tag before use. they fit great even after wash I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, December 26, 2013
I have several of these jeans in Black and Blue. They fit great. Stretch is wonderful. More comfy and sharp than Levis!

5.0 out of 5 stars RSQ skinny, August 5, 2013
My son ordered this for back to school. They fit great and good quality pants. The pants aer in style for a younger man's dress look. Would order again.

Rate and Discover Movies