5.0 out of 5 stars My First Pair of Skinny Jeans
Let me tell you. This was a great buy! Measure your body dimensions first before buying and you WILL receive the desired pair that you need like I did. They are also very comfortable, and does not hug my crotch that much. Definitely will be buying from this same company again! Shipping wise, it came TWO DAYS earlier than expected so I am very happy and pleased with that!
Published 13 months ago by Zachary Schafer

3.0 out of 5 stars look at the price
you get what you pay for. I like my jeans a lot and these ones are not tickling my fancy quite that much. i barely ware them and the sewing on the back pockets are already coming off. the stitching is all cotton it seems like which is quite cheap and not as durable. they fitt pretty good though. they make me look like a pimp.
Published 8 months ago by alan jasinski

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Pair of Skinny Jeans, November 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars look at the price, April 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying again!!!!, April 2, 2014
I bought one pair awhile back became one of my favorite pairs of jeans but there were a little big....got a second pair on the way so it's good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, March 9, 2014
i buyed the same jean but in another color and i love both, best shop ever will buy more products