4.0 out of 5 stars The pants size and quality were as expected but I ...
The pants size and quality were as expected but I took a star off because I bought all 3 and the grey color came in a smaller size than others even thou i selected thesame size. I hope they do something about it after i write them but overall its worth the money and PS dont wash these pants everytime you wear.
Published 4 months ago by ola

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it....
I ordered these because i have purchased similar jeans from RSQ and was very happy with them so i decided to order these. The shipping was very fast came in like 3 days. When i opened them i saw that they where the wrong size. So i returned them and got some new ones with my size but they are very baggy not skinny at all. Not satisfied with these jeans...
Published 16 months ago by Miguel Salas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The pants size and quality were as expected but I ..., July 12, 2014
This review is from: RSQ London Mens Skinny Pants (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome pants, December 30, 2011
Great fitting pants. They fit very well and a great color. I love the feel and texture of the pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good slim fit., July 11, 2014
Great slim fit. I bought these as an alternative to wearing Dockers type slacks to work every day. The slim fit makes these much more stylish. They fit comfortably like jeans, and I'm happy to wear them anywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love RSQ Jeans, May 25, 2014
Shay N. (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought my first pair of jeans from Tilly's and I loved them, since I knew my size for that brand I could easily buy more colors online.

The London skinny and New York straight are my favorites.
Be sure to wash the dark blue jeans before use.

Price on Amazon was $45 each, but if you buy from Tilly's site it's $60 for 2 pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY FIT PERFICT!!!!, May 5, 2014
Best pants iv had in a long time I know I'm gettng more in the future. I would recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit and Style is Awesome, February 14, 2014
Niveks (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RSQ London Mens Skinny Pants (Apparel)
I am 6'2 170 lbs and I bought a 32/34.

I actually have to buy a lot of my pants online because it's difficult to find pants when the waist is smaller than the length. These jeans look and feel awesome. Fit is perfect, skinny but not too skinny, comfortable and one of my favorite jeans to wear just cause it looks and fits so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, February 5, 2014
Nice pants fits really nice and I like the way it feels on me I would recommend this to buyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 2, 2013
Just as expected! Fit well and the material is great. My son loves them and I ordered another pair for my stepson.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but, August 23, 2013
This pants are great they feel soft inside . However they come a bit small so I would Oder a bigger pair like if your a 32 order a 33 or 34 for extra space because tighter in the thighs then other skinny pants. Good luck.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it...., July 28, 2013