Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RSQ New York Mens Slim Straight Chino Pants
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 25, 2013
I am extremely impressed with the fit of these pants. Size 29x32 fits my tall and slender build perfectly, being snug enough to look clean and neat but not so tight that it looks feminine or feels uncomfortable. It is rare that I find pants that fit in such a good way. The material seems very durable and the pants feel well made in general. A very good alternative to just a boring pair of jeans. The only negative I can think of is the pockets are pretty small and shallow, which can lead to items falling out.
on October 26, 2015
Slightly tighter than expected, around the thighs. These pants are more like 'skinny' and not 'slim' for me. I'm 5'10 and 160lbs, athletic build. I do my fair share of squats but I don't consider my thighs to be bigger than normal (but who knows, maybe it is). From the right perspectives these pants look great but it tends to ride up my thighs and makes me look like a girl. I really do love the stretchy material though, and the price was great.
on December 23, 2015
They're a little too large and Baggie for me. I'm not complaining because they are nice pants and the price was alright. Wouldn't buy again but would recommend someone to buy a pair and see how they fit you. Cuz it could just be me and how picky I am with my clothes.
on April 8, 2014
Unlike some of the other reviews here stating that they are too tight and too skinny. It was the complete opposite for me they are a bit baggy and not tight enough around the calves, and legs. Maybe it was the possibility of ordering a size too big since even though I'm certain of my pants size. Overall great pants for what I'm using them for. My only recommendation is perhaps getting them a size or two smaller than your usual.
on May 8, 2013
I'm a very thin guy, so I was hoping these slim/straight pants would do the trick for work pants that don't make me look like I'm swimming in my own pants. These pants are great! The picture accurately shows the slight amount of looseness in the legs, just as I like it. Color was a bit darker than I expected, but is fairly accurate in the image.

BTW, I did not order these from Amazon, but I am an owner of two dark-khaki pair.
on December 5, 2013
My pants arrived earlier than I expected!
It was supposed to be a 3-5 business day shipping, but it came here sooner than I thought!
The fit is great.
The length is a bit longer than I expected but it was still a nice pair of pants.
I thought the carabiner would come with the pants. It didn't.
I'm still happy with my buy.
on October 1, 2013
Initially I felt the pant fitting wasn't good but it fits me really well. The material of the pant is also good. Definitely worth buying it!
Note that the pant opening at the bottom is not too narrow (it's normal I'd say) as somebody would guess from the word 'slim-straight'.
on June 28, 2014
These are the most comfortable pair of pant that i own! I order a pair for work, when i tried the on i felt like i just put on a pair of sweats/pajamas. They were a bit too large(34x32) even though they were my size, but next time i will get a smaller size(32x32?)
on July 19, 2013
I love this pair of pants. The feel is so comfortable, not what you would usually get from jeans. The fit is just as shown in the picture and really allows comfort for when you move around. I am a skinny guy and its hard to find fits that arent baggy and this is really great for that. I highly recommend them.
on June 20, 2014
Great pair of paints. Delivery was easy and even came earlier than expected. My only qualm would probably be the lint attraction it picks up every lint and fuzz. If you have a pet keep a lint roller on hand because you will certainly need it. Aside from that just ordered the brown pair can't wait to get them!

See 1 answered question