Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Wine Glass, Set of 2
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2011
I get a lot of compliments on these glasses. Everyone thinks they look so cool. I like them because they don't break and i can put them in the dish washer. One of my friends refuses to use them because she thinks they taint the wine, giving it a metalic taste. I honestly cant taste it, though sometimes I pretend to - to make myself seem more connoisseur. And I would much rather drink wine out of these than plastic (another option what wont break...).
on January 12, 2009
Love these glasses. Very Classy. I already owned a couple and bought some for my dad. Great gift idea for anyone. Bonus: dishwasher safe and non-breakable (AKA - drunkproof! ha!)
on August 19, 2012
There are many things about these goblets that make them nearly perfect. First of all, they are a balloon shape, which is the ideal for red wine--the only type I drink. And that type of glass has for some odd reason become difficult to find in quality and proper size. Before discovering these, I searched high and low both in stores and online and found only either garbage-quality glass, which broke with a glance (and as one reviewer commented, I went through these like the wind), or they were HUGE: my gosh, why would anybody manufacture 20oz--or bigger--wine glasses? The wine would be warm long before you drank it, and that's more than a recommended amount, anyway--in a single fill. These 8oz capacity goblets are ideal. And I like to keep mine in the freezer--bad news for glass. These don't mind at all. BUT: they are NOT indestructable--nearly so, but they both can be broken and do wear out. (The stem can separate from the base or goblet proper.) In two years, I have lost 2 out of 10 I owned (and I am just now reordering to replace those two). That exceeds the life of any glass goblets by about 2 years. They are the best I've ever owned.
on June 29, 2011
My husband and I used to break wine glasses like it was our job. I got these for him for Valentine's Day, and they are fabulous. It takes a little while to get used to them, but after dropping them in the sink/our dog's tail hitting them off the coffee table/our cat freaking out and knocking them around in a panic to get away - all things that used to break our wine glasses - we still have them! We use them mainly when it is the two of us drinking some wine with dinner or cheese (about 3-4 times a week). We still get out glass wine glasses for guests.

We also have taken these on picnics and plan to take them camping next time we go.
on March 23, 2008
These are rather nice "glasses", but the seam that connects the glass to the stem is not very high-quality. One of ours snapped along that seam and had to be repaired. It wasn't a complicated fix, but certainly annoying since we hadn't had them for more than a month or so.
on July 6, 2007
These really are lovely. I still enjoy the appearance of candlelight shining through red wine, so I am not going to give up glass entirely, but it's really nice to know you've got attractive wineglasses that can survive the most brutal holiday dinner.
on October 5, 2013
I have had my share of issues with so called stainless steel. My rusty hand soap dispensers come to mind as well as various kitchen utensils. So, since I am planning to use these glasses for my RV, and since they cost $13.50 a piece, I was looking for quality to match the price. It annoys me no end that companies get away on Amazon claiming superior quality and not delivering. These glasses as well as the beer mugs also from RSVP are clearly stamped as 18/8 on the bottom of each glass. Unfortunately, when I saw how nice they looked and that they were not damaged, I recycled the packaging or they all would go back. If I am promised for 18/10, I want 18/10 steel. I don't think that's asking too much. Now I can only hope they will remain stainless.
on September 26, 2013
It surprised the heck out of me how these did not distort the taste of my wine! There is a little adjustment phase to drinking from the shaper edge of the stainless compared to glass, but it is not a big deal. My white wine definitely stayed cooler longer. Very happy with them.
on August 21, 2013
I bought these for the sailboat. Things can kind of get rough when sailing and it becomes a bit of a challenge keeping things from getting thrown around below. These take the worry out of flying wine glass shards, a good thing.

I know some people who complain about a metallic taste to wine using stainless steel. I believe them; but I don't notice it and actually like the esthetic feel of drinking from a metal goblet. Besides, even if it did slightly change the tast, I'd rather deal with that than no wine!
on April 11, 2014
These are really nice looking wine "glasses." The stainless is really sharp. Literally sharp. The lip is very narrow and uncomfortable on your lips. At least I feel like I could easily rip my lip open on it. Probably not, but I still sip with care. I use them occasionally, but they are far from being my favorite wine glasses. I don't regret buying them, but would not do it again.