- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RSVP International Onion Goggles, Pink
|Price:||$19.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.13 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tear free chopping, mincing, dicing and slicing
- Comfortable foam seal protects eyes from irritating onion vapors
- Anti-fog lenses offer maximum clarity and eye protection
- Unisex design fits most face shapes but won't fit over eyeglasses
- Storage case keeps goggles clean
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
When I finally gave the goggles to my wife, she quickly recognized the goggles and continued screaming with glee. As she opened them up and quickly put them on, a HUGE design flaw was obvious.
THEY ARE NOT MADE FOR ASIANS.
Not to be racist, but our (asian) flat faces really do not fit these goggles. Its a bit hilarious, but seriously, they simply dont fit my flat face. When I attempt to them on, the curvature of the frames simply curve around my face and does not create a tight seal.
i laughed, my wife is sad
They could fit just a bit more snugly, and i've seen larger ones elsewhere that probably provide better protection, but these are worth considering for Burning Man aficionados or, I suppose, people that cut a lot of onions.
Five stars if you're cutting onions at Burning Man.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received this as a gift and I have to say, it is the best gift ever!! My eyes used to tear up so bad I could hardly see. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
i make my own hot sauce and it was wonderful not to have the hot pepper juice fly into my eyes while cutting the peppers
worth it for sure
Does not work as described. Glasses do not seal against face (whether it's a small, medium or large face). Would give zero stars.
Terrible packaging. Read more
Not Mark, but his wife is posting...These work and they're pink! Win win.Published 1 month ago by Mark From Indy
i was excited to finally be able to chop onions and not have my eyes sting! but i was disappointed when they didn't work :'(Published 2 months ago by A. Velasquez
LOVE THEM!! I make abut 18 batches of bread and butter pickles every fall and getting the onions ready to add to mixture is very difficult and tearful. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gail