4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied
Works really well, keeps the tortillas warm for a long time. The only thing, though, and I think it's pretty much unavoidable - don't leave heated tortillas in it to reheat later. The condensed water runs down and the bottom tortillas get all soggy.
Published on March 11, 2012 by Ars longa

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but....
Color and size is perfect. But the lid doesn't fit tight, do the job and look nice on dinner table.
Published 16 months ago by HTeague

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, March 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, beautiful and did the job perfectly!!, August 13, 2012
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
We were making our first homemade tortilla, so we gently warmed the stoneware and after placing the tortilla and warmed it a little more whilst we prepared the main filling. Verdict: once put of the oven, kept the tortilla warm for near an hour! No drying, just perfect.

Note we had oven on at 120f, lowest setting: for warming purposes and not to cook the cooked tortilla any further!

So pleased w e got this, it is beautiful in red, and does the job perfectly. We were definately looking for something that was not plastic and got something that far exceeded our expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, January 11, 2012
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
I received this as a gift for Christmas and love it. Tortillas in...top on...1 minute 30 seconds on high...hot, moist tortillas :-) I'm very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 7, 2012
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
We have used the poly and plastic tortilla servers -- all left us wanting a better product and we found it in the stoneware warmer. We would recommend this product to others seeking a quality and substantial serving piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 25, 2012
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
This warmer looks great out on the table. Much better than the plastic warmers. It kept our tortillas warm while I was preparing a meal and throughout eating it. It was smaller than I had pictured (it will not fit the larger tortillas used for burritos). The smaller sized ones (medium) fit nicely and it will probably hold about 10 of them comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Tortillas are way better than cold ones, December 9, 2013
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
I love this warmer. I usually zap it for 30 sec in the microwave before putting in my first tortilla. I buy my tortillas raw so I need to cook them on the stove. This warmer keeps them all warm so everyone can enjoy warm tortilla's for lunch or dinner. Fantastic product.

4.0 out of 5 stars impressed, August 17, 2013
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
Really like this product. Is oven, microwave & dishwasher safe. Just wish it was a bit deeper, but it otherwise awesome product. It will not hold larger tortillas. It will easily hold 8 inch or smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tortilla warmer, March 28, 2013
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
This is such a high quality, beautiful product - essential for any kitchen. Keeps tortillas and other food warm, and the top can be used as a press when cooking. No complaints, couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use these all the time, May 17, 2012
Starla Slade (Merced, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
Sturdy, heavy, works great, and looks fantastic. I keep this easy to reach and use it all the time. The lid fits, but not too snugly, so be careful with it! Absolutely gorgeous shade of red. I am proud to serve tortillas in this warmer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive., June 26, 2013
This review is from: RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer
Keeps everything hot...just preheat in oven...if you are adding Tortillas or waffles while it is in the over I found that covering it with a tea towel kept the food from getting too steamed up.

RSVP Red Stoneware Tortilla Warmer