Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 13, 2012
We were making our first homemade tortilla, so we gently warmed the stoneware and after placing the tortilla and warmed it a little more whilst we prepared the main filling. Verdict: once put of the oven, kept the tortilla warm for near an hour! No drying, just perfect.

Note we had oven on at 120f, lowest setting: for warming purposes and not to cook the cooked tortilla any further!

So pleased w e got this, it is beautiful in red, and does the job perfectly. We were definately looking for something that was not plastic and got something that far exceeded our expectations.
on March 11, 2012
Works really well, keeps the tortillas warm for a long time. The only thing, though, and I think it's pretty much unavoidable - don't leave heated tortillas in it to reheat later. The condensed water runs down and the bottom tortillas get all soggy.
on January 11, 2012
I received this as a gift for Christmas and love it. Tortillas in...top on...1 minute 30 seconds on high...hot, moist tortillas :-) I'm very happy!
on August 17, 2013
Really like this product. Is oven, microwave & dishwasher safe. Just wish it was a bit deeper, but it otherwise awesome product. It will not hold larger tortillas. It will easily hold 8 inch or smaller.
on January 7, 2012
We have used the poly and plastic tortilla servers -- all left us wanting a better product and we found it in the stoneware warmer. We would recommend this product to others seeking a quality and substantial serving piece.
on December 9, 2013
I love this warmer. I usually zap it for 30 sec in the microwave before putting in my first tortilla. I buy my tortillas raw so I need to cook them on the stove. This warmer keeps them all warm so everyone can enjoy warm tortilla's for lunch or dinner. Fantastic product.
on March 28, 2013
This is such a high quality, beautiful product - essential for any kitchen. Keeps tortillas and other food warm, and the top can be used as a press when cooking. No complaints, couldn't be happier.
on December 25, 2012
This warmer looks great out on the table. Much better than the plastic warmers. It kept our tortillas warm while I was preparing a meal and throughout eating it. It was smaller than I had pictured (it will not fit the larger tortillas used for burritos). The smaller sized ones (medium) fit nicely and it will probably hold about 10 of them comfortably.
on May 17, 2012
Sturdy, heavy, works great, and looks fantastic. I keep this easy to reach and use it all the time. The lid fits, but not too snugly, so be careful with it! Absolutely gorgeous shade of red. I am proud to serve tortillas in this warmer!
on July 5, 2012
I got this dish in a timely manor and well packaged. It's great for tortilla's but when I'm not using it for that purpose I use it as a cookie jar :) It's beautiful red color pops out at ya, and it's a great size for many uses. I would buy again. Thanks ~~