Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on January 5, 2013
These spoon-straws are some of the nicest looking ones I've seen. They are well made and the color coded sleeves are a nice touch.

They could be better though! I like to use them for floats but the straw part only goes down to the top of the spoon. You are stuck with about an inch of liquid that you can't drink through the straw. My friend has ones from a different manufacturer that don't look as nice but are more functional because the straw extends to the bottom along the back side of the spoon.
on July 14, 2012
I think that these spoon-straws are great! They are good quality and I can't think of anything but good thoughts about them. They are everything I had hoped they would be! I have put them in the dishwasher and they came out just fine. When you use the spoon part, it feels so much better in your mouth than a plastic spoon.
on June 17, 2015
When I first got these, several months back, I absolutely loved them. However, since then, I've noticed that they tend to rust a bit. It's been especially bad in the past month or so. The inside of the straws went from having a few spots of rust to having large chunks of rusty buildup. I'll have to throw these away and buy another set from another brand, because these ended up being so badly rusted inside. No one wants to drink through a rusty straw. Additionally, they do not come with a brush, so if you want to scrub the rust from the inside of the straw, you'll have to buy the brush separately. I do not recommend this product at all.
on June 4, 2014
Although I loved these at first, I recently noticed they all have rust where the spoon is welded to the straw. Since I purchased them to avoid BPA's from plastic straws, I'm not very happy about the fact that my children have been drinking out of rusty straws before I discovered this!
on November 22, 2012
I have some hard plastic straw spoons at another location, so wanted to have another set for my current location. The plastic ones are not available anymore, so ordered these stainless steel ones.....gosh, am I glad I did...they are awesome, and are even better for drinking smoothies and ice cream floats, than the plastic straw/spoons I have. These are dishwasher safe, and each individual one has a different colored ring around the center, so you know which one is yours. These straw/spoons are a very nice quality, I really like that they are stainless steel. I would buy again, and probably will add to this set of 4.
on November 16, 2013
They are narrower than would be ideal. Also, since they are made of steel, they get very cold when used in iced drinks. I'd hoped the little rubber bits would provide a warmer, comfortable spot to grip, but the rubber is hard and gets nearly as cold as the straw itself.

And, as has been noted, since the straw ends at the spoon part, you can't use them to get the bottom inch of liquid from your glass unless you spoon it out.

On the plus side, they are pretty sturdy. Almost 4 stars.
on January 3, 2014
O.K. First off, we have 7 kids and are constantly making slushies and smoothies. LOVE THESE! Can't rate them high enough. They clean super easy and have gone through the dishwasher constantly for about 6 months and are still looking great. I'd say that is all the review you need! LOL! When we have guests we get comments on them all of the time and even bought some for a friend as gifts. We used to go through a package of straws about once every three months and I just started to get fed up with the waste factor. These are AWESOME! Plan to buy more this summer, actually. Great quality - just wished they were USA made like most other stainless steel products. :( But since we bought these and aren't buying plastic imported straws anymore, I can live with that. Oh, and we have the standard ones, not the extra long. The color coded rings are nice too. Highly recommend if you like blending drinks or drinking from straws!!
on January 28, 2014
These are just perfect for milkshakes. The spoon helps to scoop up the chocolate chips from the bottom of the cup. Waste not want not! ;) Invest in a sippy cup cleaner to wash out the straws. Or, just run hot soapy water down the straw immediately after you've finished with it.
on February 21, 2013
Love these straws. They're very durable,easy to clean and work really well. I find, that for the last one inch of drink, if I turn the spoon/straw around, I can get most of it. They work really well in hot drinks as well as cold and are perfect for icy drinks because they can scrape the ice from the sides without breaking. Only one flaw, when I first started using them there was a metalic taste. Thankfully they went away. Really glad I bought them.
on January 22, 2014
These straws are well made. They are not thin or flimsy. The kids love to use them. The spoon at the end is great for thick shakes. Buy a cleaning brush to scrub the inside. It's a great product and you don't waste money on plastic straw anymore.