Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 8, 2014
i have been ordering these jeans for a few years now and i am usually super happy with them....i ordered a pair recently and when i opened the package the fabric seemed a lot thinner than normal. i ignored it though because i usually love these jeans and the way they fit...upon trying them on i noticed that the legs were a lot looser than normal and that the waist was way smaller..i put on my old pair that fit perfect and examined the two pairs to try to find what was different...Both pairs were the same style and size so i looked to see where they were made..the old ones i have are made in cambodia and the new ones i just got were made in china....so disappointed ..these were my favorite jeans and now they are cheap crap for the same price.....
on November 6, 2014
They're a really nice color. The waist fits well, with buttons instead of a zipper. Honestly, they could be skinnier, but as Hot Topic skinny jeans go, they're what the norm represents. They don't really hug the crotch or thigh area well, I noticed. Oh well.
They're nice, but these will be the last pair of jeans that I buy from Hot Topic, or at least, the RUDE brand.
on November 25, 2013
I love the skinny look but without feeling like a robot!
This jeans are like 2% Spandex so it actually lets you perform any action different to some others I own, in which I have a limited body movement!
The quality of this jeans are great, I already washed them several times without loosing the true black color!
on September 19, 2015
I love these jeans.
Also I hate these jeans.
I've gone through a lot of Rude jeans and, aside from the shorts, the pants ALWAYS rip in the crotch. Always. One pair lasted a year, the last pair lasted a week. Thinkin' about doing some squats? Don't. (probably anyway, maybe my balls are just trying to escape)
These are the only jeans I've ever been comfortable with, they're a lil' tight at first but man..they're like second skin once you break em' in. They complement my legs/ass like no other.
I'll keep buying
I'll keep ripping
I'll keep attempting to sew the hole, rip it again, and repeat

(tl;dr, super comfortable and very complimentary, just be gentle with spreading dem legs, yo)
on August 18, 2015
I wear black jeans for work every day and this used to be my brand. I buy about 6 pairs a year and I will not be ordering these again. They changed the fit and the material they're made with. The fabric is thinner and does not stretch the same way, the get stretched out faster and look like crap. Even the fly is longer by one button. I guess I'll try Levi's.
on January 12, 2013
These jeans were just what my teen son ordered. He was very happy with the look and fit. I was happy with the quality material and workmanship.
on May 27, 2015
They fit me good but the length of the pants was short I am 32 in Length and it came in a 30Length
on February 4, 2015
The fit was perfect! Shipping said it was out for delivery for two weeks though!
on December 24, 2014
Love the jeans but the length was too short...had to return.
on December 27, 2015
Came way earlier than they projected! SO loves these jeans, the fit is great, button fly is easy to get on and off, and they are TRUE BLACK. Won't fade or shrink. Great buy.