- Hand truck wheel with solid rubber tire and plastic hub for use on smooth surfaces and most flooring types
- Wheel has an 8" diameter, 2" width, 5/8" axle hole, and a 440-lb. capacity
- Solid rubber tire resists punctures and does not go flat
- Hub is made of white polypropylene for strength
- Off-set hub provides greater clearance between the wheel and the hand truck compared to center-mount hubs
RWM Casters SN2 Hand Truck Wheel with Solid Rubber Tire and Polypropylene Hub, 8" Diameter, 2" Width, 5/8" Axle Hole Diameter, 440 lb. Capacity
|Price:||$20.42 ($20.42 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||RWM Casters|
|Wheel Diameter||8 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
The RWM Casters SN2 hand truck wheel has an 8" diameter and a 2" width, 5/8... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The RWM Casters SN2 hand truck wheel has an 8" diameter and a 2" width, 5/8" axle hole diameter, 440 lb. capacity, tire made of solid rubber to resist punctures and does not go flat, and a hub made of white polypropylene for strength. It is used as a replacement wheel for many hand trucks with 5/8" axles. The hub is off-set to provide greater clearance between the wheel and the hand truck compared to center-mount hubs. The wheel has a ball bearing to help reduce friction and support the load.
RWM Casters manufactures casters, wheels, and material handling products for automotive assembly, aerospace, and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1988 and headquartered in Gastonia, NC, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.