- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 14 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 27.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004Q212SW
- Item model number: RX-518
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,440 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Coverage includes free repairs or replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires, with no deductibles
- Covers hardware, electrical and mechanical failures
- Coverage includes free shipping
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
REX RX-518 Portable Blind Stich Machine
|Price:||$229.00 + $25.15 shipping|
|You Save:||$100.99 (31%)|
- Amazing Skirt Hems
- Pants Cuffs
- Great for Sleeves
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The manual is terrible!
This machine came with the worst manual that I have ever seen. Do yourself a favor and immediately throw the manual away before setting up the machine--it'll save you at least an hour's worth of frustration if you do. Watch a few YouTube videos on setting up the machine instead; they'll have you running in just a few minutes. I still rated the RX-515 a solid 5 stars, even though the supplied manual is horrendous, because the machine works so darned well once you get it running!
2. I can't get the machine to do straight stitches!
Although this is a small machine, it is industrial-grade, designed to provide thousands of trouble-free hours of service. However, the machine will NOT work correctly if there is anything wrong with how it's threaded. The thread must run precisely along the intended path, with no tangles or twists. It has to go through the tension discs correctly, and be routed UNDER the needle. There are some excellent YouTube videos that can show you how to properly thread the machine. It is essential that you get this right!
At first, my wife was having problems getting the machine to work right. She thought she had the machine threaded right. For a moment, I was afraid we were going to have to return it. Then she noticed that the thread had worked its way under the cone on the supply reel.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received my machine really earlier than expected. It was easy to adjust the tension and to thread it. I'm very impressed.
I highly recommend it!
This blindstitch sewing machine RX518 is designed for people that are very experienced in hemming. Had to order extra needles because I broke several. This machine is fast. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Levelle M Laney
Good for the price. Needs a lot of training to develop the skill to use it properly compared to what is needed in training to use a regular sewing machine. Good price. Read morePublished 3 months ago by G kind
It is a very good machine, easy to use but it does not have instructions! you have to search on the internet in other brand web page, from a similar machine, in order to learn how... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Maria Alejandra Echenique
I have a commercial blindstitch machine, but this portable is better. I just hemmed eight panels of heavy draperies and it did a fabulous job. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Vinnie
Machine itself gets five stars the manual and the pedal each gets negative half star. Everything went well after I understood every part and got used to the pedal.Published 8 months ago by Nomad
I love the way it hems, however the manual that came with the machine was hard to follow and it did not give a good description on threading the needle.Published 9 months ago by Marcia