Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Joy Baby Rabbit Baby Infant Costume Photography Prop 0-6 Months Newborn White Color
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 14, 2013
I just got my package and it looks horrible! the ears are tiny and look nothing like a bunny. Very disappointed.
on June 22, 2013
The other reviews are correct...the ears look nothing like a rabbit or the ones in the pic. They are rounded. Disappointed ..
on September 24, 2013
Badly-finished. Photo does not show real product. Very disappointed!! It taked a longer time to get it. I would not buy it again.
on January 10, 2014
I waited over 2 months for this product so it was delivered after when i intended using it. Not to mention it is way to big for "newborn" babies. My nephew who is 9 months old wearing 18 month old clothes can fit is this newborn product.... Horrible do not buy!!!!!!!
on June 20, 2013
While the outfit is adorable the last review was correct. It does not look like the picture. The ears are square and do not resemble a bunny at all :( I gave it 2 stars because it is still cute.
on December 12, 2013
I was very disappointed in the product i received, the product was very poorly and cheaply made. it looked nothing like the picture I DO NOT RECOMMEND
on August 16, 2013
Ears do not look like a bunny, bottom is a not the same shade of white,cute just not what I wanted
on January 8, 2014
This photography prop is a hazard and a potential law suit. The buttons fell off while I was attaching the infant costume on my child. Had my child grabbed the button and swallowed the button it could have been a major disaster.

The fabric itself is very loose. I don't recommend this to be used more than two times before it breaks on apart also it is a danger to your child.
on January 30, 2014
Please do not buy this crap. It's not white as claimed and the rabbit ears do not stand as shown in picture. Don't waste your money
on April 4, 2014
DO NOT buy anything from this company it is total crap. I will be reporting them. totally unhappy. I ordered a newborn WHITE bunny costume for Easter pictures. It arrived today and its HOT PINK and I am shooting photo's of a boy. It also fits my 3 year old granddaughter. Its giant and has 2 different shaped ears. I wish I could include a picture of what I actually got....they should be kicked off AMAZON for this crap. Thanks for ruining my photo shoot.