Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eco Natura Peter Rabbit Organic Baby Spring Garden Intense Therapy Cream for Kids, 2 Ounce
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on July 16, 2014
I love this cream. I actually use it on my face when I get very dry skin in the winter (as well as using it on kids' faces and other dry body parts). This is one of the few products that doesn't make my face splotchy and irritated; it's very gentle -- and doesn't seem clog pores.

So WHY can't I find this anywhere anymore?
on November 29, 2013
I keep trying new things on my son to treat his eczema - this covered with a petroleum type (like aquifer) and wet wrap seems to be doing the trick. He is young and I want to avoid the use of steroids as much as possible. This cream is allowing me to do that.
on May 23, 2013
I've tried many creams/moisturizers/lotions to treat my son's eczema. Within just a few days, my son's face improved dramatically. I highly recommend it!

See 1 answered question