5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cat Toys
I bought these for my cats. They love playing with them, but I do take the chain off. They love to bat them all over the house.
Published on November 1, 2011 by V. L. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells a little like dead animal
Exactly what i ordered, just like the picture, but smelled like dead animal. Just something to consider... maybe artificial would've been better...
Published 18 months ago by HateToShop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cat Toys, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Rabbit Rabbits Foot Keychain Natural Snow White 4 Pcs (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbit's F00T, January 24, 2012
I recently bought a Mustang Bullitt, and thought having a rabbit's foot for my key chain would give me good luck. So far it has worked :) All I can say is that this product is real, stinky (just let soak in soapy water and air dry), and gives a cool look to my keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 12, 2014
Milton Lax "goldie" (Santa Paula, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
Exactly what we ordered. My granddaughter had one and her dog ate it.. She really wanted another one so now shr has plenty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Except for the Rabbits ..., July 11, 2013
KEITH SAULS (Driggs, ID, US) - See all my reviews
I'm felling pretty Lucky Today!

They're rabbits feet ... what do you want?

I did get a ... "Are you glad to see me, or is that a Rabbit's Foot in your pocket" the other day.

2.0 out of 5 stars Had high hopes..., February 16, 2013
The toe nail on one of the rabbit foot, stabbed my kitty in neck. I would clip the toe nails if you buy this for your pet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, no smell., February 6, 2013
I bought these b/c my Reddit secret santa giftee was into taxidermy. I couldn't afford any of the big taxidermy stuff, so this was my compromise. I sent one to my SS person and he loved it. I gave the others away for xmas gifts as well, to secret santa giftees at work, and to my best friend's dad b/c I didn't know what else to give him. I was pleasantly surprised at how much everyone liked these things. I think I might have to buy some more next year to give to random people for xmas who I don't know what else to buy for. Everyone thinks they are kitschy and unexpected.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered from Dangerous Threads not once but twice...THEY ROCK!!!, February 2, 2013
I would totally recommend this product to all. Both my orders were perfect!! Came as suspected, didn't smell (i read some other comments saying they stink) So no they didn't stink, and i would so order from them again!! THANKS A BUNCH!!! Carole

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells a little like dead animal, December 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I give these 3 stars, the cats give it 7 stars, December 22, 2012
These are my cats favorite toys, paws down. They just go wild for these. Poor rabbits. Good deal all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars great present, December 10, 2012
i purchased as a funny present for my neighbor. i hope she will love it! i will be back with her opinion.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›