Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on December 9, 2005
This is one of my favorite reference books for rabbits. The book covers all aspects of rabbit care from getting a rabbit, to housing, feeding, training, behavior problems, illness, and death. The format is easy to read and specific information is easy to find. The Appendix offers some great resources on education, activities, rescues, publications, shopping, and registries. The book brings together both ARBA and the House Rabbit Society. It knocks neither and presents both sides; so its a safe pick-up for a believer of either spectrum. I recommend it in addition to "Rabbit Health in the 21st Century" by Kathy Smith as the only two books a beginner needs.
VINE VOICEon September 24, 2006
If you are new to bunnies or just want a thorough book on rabbit care, this is a great one. It covers every topic imaginable! I have found most "Dummy" books to be very informative, and this one is no exception. I would like a few more color pictures of rabbits, but other than this, the book is terrific!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 19, 2015
Easiest and fastest way to learn quickly about caring for a rabbit. We ended up with a rabbit more quickly than we had planned so we ordered this and had it quickly. It gave us guidance on what to feed the rabbit and what to not feed the rabbit (equally important). It had just about everything you need to know how to keep a rabbit alive. This was the book we used in learning what all the noises and behaviors mean and how to understand the rabbit. We learned how to litter train the rabbit and what he needs to sleep. We are now 18 months later and our rabbit is still alive and kicking and very spoiled! I would recommend this book if you are getting a rabbit or just recently got a rabbit.
on July 11, 2003
Excellent book for first time rabbit guardians. Its the next best thing to speaking fluent rabbit. Its easy to understand and packed with very useful information. Its a good companion book for the House Rabbit Handbook or Why does my rabbit...? books. It is definately a good investment.
on October 24, 2005
I bought this book for my sister, who just got her first rabbit. We were dazzled by the fabulous range of information provided by this book. Pay especial attention to the extensive appendices -- invaluable!
on May 6, 2014
But its well written for all. Over the years Ive read a lot of stories with Rabbits as a focus. This is one of the best. Ive had 3
rabbits in that time. Some passed from old age and I still have one that is seven. She is the love of my life, smart, active and
fun to be around. Im retired and shes retired with me. If you've ever wanted a rabbit the book is a must read.
on June 27, 2014
Everyone who is considering adopting a rabbit should get this book. It made me even madder at the idiot who turned the rabbit out on it's own. They cannot exist in the wild and this book will help you learn how to take care of your bunny. They make wonderful pets but do require a commitment!
on July 20, 2015
Extremely helpful, in depth guide for first time bunny owners. This guide covers all things rabbit and was a great resource for preparing myself for a new rabbit. I have never owned a rabbit as an adult and never kept them inside. This book covers all you need to know and answered all of my questions. The only complaint I have is it doesn't include lionhead rabbits which have been accepted as a breed
on March 18, 2014
A big hit at my daughters home. I purchased this book for my eight year old granddaughter who just got her first Flemish Giant Bunny. Although she needs some help reading it, I'm told there is really good, helpful information
In it.
on September 28, 2015
I had never owned a house rabbit before, and this was the first resource I encountered on how to be a good rabbit owner. I read it cover-to-cover and found it to be a very helpful resource! There wasn't a single book I read after this one that added any information. The only thing I think was a little off was the part on how to carry a rabbit - I don't think my bun would ever tolerate what they suggest. But, aside from that, the information contained was highly informative and presented in an easy-to-understand way. If a friend were getting a rabbit, I would lend them this book to read before hand so they could know what to expect. If you're thinking of getting a bun or if you have one and are unsure of what to do now, I would highly recommend this book.