Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 13, 2011
These ramps are well designed, appear to be durable, and are a superior product. They are light weight and easy to handle, and have no sharp edges as my former steel ramps had. They store nicely in their original box, and because of their slightly longer gradual slope are easier to drive up on than were my previous more steeply-inclined ramps. I'm extremely pleased. They are a little pricey, but well worth it! I highly recommend them. And for any patriots who may be reading this, they are made in America by American labor!
on March 21, 2011
I bought these ramps to raise my car for oil changes. These ramps are great and do not slide on my smooth concrete garage floor.
on January 17, 2012
These ramps work well on my 99 C5 Corvette, clearing the front air spoiler. Product came quickly and a good price.
on April 9, 2012
After chewing off the paint from the lower lip of my E-36 BMW on my circa 1982 steel ramps I decided to go with a lower profile ramp set.
These ramps are perfect. The angle is so gradual I can easily get the car on the ramps without a spotter, ( and this is with a manual tranny).
At no time did I feel I was going to fly off the front of the ramps like I used to with the old steel ones. Once in the air it was a piece of cake to change the oil on my car. The ramps are made out of some type of foam plastic stuff, but very sturdy. My car didnt sink or leave a treadprint on the ramps once I backed down. Quality goods!
on October 17, 2013
Both my 2009 Toyota Camry SE and my 2006 Toyota Matrix are stock. They both require a ramp that has a long approach to not make contact with the bottom of the front bumper. After a LOT of research, I found these. I was "if'y" at first because of the price and that they were made out of some sort of space age foam. But I will tell you this, I should have bought these along time ago. They are solid all the way through, they are lightweight, they DO NOT slide on the floor when you drive your car onto them, the foam is hard as a rock, they are extremely wide (so you don't have to worry about falling off the edges). So, if you have the money, buy these, I promise you will not regret it. FYI, they work great on my full sized truck as well!
on June 24, 2013
I bought these several years ago and only used them a handful of times for a couple hours each time. These are marvelous ramps due to their lightweight and long approaches allowing me to drive my lowered 300ZX TT with Stillen lower lip onto them. I did have to be creative in finding a convenient yet out-of-the-way storage location for them as they do take up a lot of space.

The problem I just experienced was working on a transmission with my car out on the street the entire day (6 AM to 7 PM) under a typical cloudless sunny SoCal in June, with the temperatures in the low 70's. When I was all done and cleaning up the ramps, I noticed both had shallow tire depressions deformed into the horizontal section; one side was almost half-inch deep while the other was about a quarter-inch deep. I hoped that they would somehow return to their original shapes after a couple days, but no such magical self-repair.

I'm sure this will not affect the function of the ramps in any way, and probably no one else would care about this insignificant issue, but as an anal-retentive tool junkie that relishes keeping his tools clean and in pristine condition, I'm irked whenever I see these malformations permanently on the ramps. I purchased these ramps not only for their function, but for their aesthetic appeal as well (I like "cool" looking tools!). Certainly my brother-in-law was impressed with them when we worked on his mini-van that he bought a set for himself afterwards.

I still wouldn't hesitate to wholeheartedly recommend buying this to any home mechanic who appreciates uncompromising quality and truly useful tools and equipment.

I also recommend their rubber wheel chock set to use on the ramps if raising the car at all four wheels since these "stick" to the Race Ramps securely to prevent unwanted movement of the car back down the ramps while lifting the other side of the vehicle.
on June 2, 2012
The ramps are pretty nice, they are slighly more flimsy feeling that I would have expected. Im not quite sure I buy the whole no slip selling point either, but I did use them in the grass and on the garage floor and everything was great. They are light years better than old steel ramps you probably have used in the past. The built in wheel stop at the top is also pretty nifty. I would recommend them for sure, i no longer hate doing an oil change.

EDIT: So i have had these for about a year or more. They are absolutely a MUST HAVE. They make everything so easy. I have even put my 12" lift Duramax on 40in tires on these, they did fine. The only negative is that the Mud Grappler tread kind of dented into the ramp material so it has the tread pattern pushed into it now. Clearly, this is no ones fault by my own as the truck is well over the weight limit of these ramps. But if you are using them on a light truck with mud tires, it may imprint into the ramps. It doesnt effect the performance, it even says this on the paperwork. Something along the lines of "tread may be visible in ramp".

I would buy another set of these in a heart beat. you can almost drive a standard car up these with no gas, just riding clutch. I have put my twin disc t56 car on here with ease, as well as Triple Carbon t56 on here with no problems. Oh, and my old twin disc Coyote mustang on here. works like a charm.
on July 26, 2014
I am 70 years old and I can no longer afford to pay dealers to do work on my commercial size zero turn lawn mower. I looked at ramps for over a month there was no way I was going to spend $200 on a set of ramps. I even thought of making my own out of 2 x 12's. safety is always a concern especially at my age so I bit the bullet and spent the money on the set of ramps. I am so glad I did I love them. They are so easy to use that I now even change the oil on my SUV which I haven't done in years. These things will pay for themselves. So spend the money you won't be disappointed you will definitely get what you pay for. Just let me add this is the first product review I have ever done and I am doing it for people who like me who were hesitant to spend the money.
on September 8, 2011
I purchased these ramps because I wanted to do my own oil changes in my carport which does not offer enough clearance for a hydraulic jack if lifting from the side(s). Their light weight, longer length, width, non-slip design, and bumpstops at the end were all features I was looking for in a set of ramps. Being made in the U.S.A was the icing on top of the cake. Compared to the metal ramps I used to use when I did oil changes at a relative's house, these are worlds better. The lift height also made it easy to get to the oil pan drain plug(s) and filter with little fuss.
So why did I give this product only 4 stars? As another reviewer noted and the warning printed on the bottom of each ramp states, these ramps supposedly have a recommended maximum load rating of 1500 lbs. per ramp (I admit to being unaware of this until I read the reviews of this product AFTER buying them). Not like most normal passenger vehicles weigh 3+ tons anyway (factoring F/R & corner weight distribution). Even though it seems the ramps can accommodate heavier vehicles with no obvious ill effects, I'm not sure how regular use by heavier vehicles will affect the product's durability considering these were not exactly cheap. Still, worth the price for the convenience and ease of use. If these will be used for a lighter car, I would totally recommend these without reservation.
on December 15, 2013
HOLY CRAP I love these things!!! Gives me PLENTY of clearance under my lowered 2008 Mustang. Super light (my 16 year old daughter can lift both over her head). Definitely recommend these for basic care maintenance (i.e. oil changes, etc.) They are long so getting under the side of the car once it is up won't work, but they do sell a 2 piece one where you can remove the extension once you get it up on the platform. They cost a little bit more, but I'm sure well worth it if you do that kind of car work. They DO NOT slide at all and my garage has a smooth painted floor.

HIGHLY recommend these.