Marcel's Quantum Kitchen 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Walk On The Wild Side For his first event, an LA philanthropist hires Marcel to cater an elaborate event to increase awareness for the Wildlife Waystation, an animal refuge and sanctuary based in Los Angeles. Marcel and his team strive to create an amazing safari-themed party with animals and their habitats serving as inspiration. The spectacular menu includes an edible map, Bird's Eye Surprise (a 'mozzarella balloon' inside a potato nest), an elaborate edible landscape and 'Himalayan Tiger's Breath' with liquid nitrogen. The party is brought to life at a beautiful estate with actual exotic animals in various themed-rooms.
2. Rules Of Engagement Molecular gastronomist Marcel Vigneron is hired to create an unforgettable engagement party for high school sweethearts, Gregg and Karen, who are reunited after 30 years. The clock is ticking and the pressure is on as Marcel and his team experiment in his test kitchen to make the menu come to life. Marcel tackles 'form mimicking' when he attempts to transform watermelon into ahi tuna for a truly distinctive hearts of palm salad. Other items on the menu include a surf and turf trio, noodles made solely from red wine and edible engagement rings. As the party approaches, Marcel engages in a power struggle with the demanding party planner, Summer, leaving everyone to wonder, who will come out on top?
3. All Revved Up In his most challenging event to date, Chef Marcel is hired by Yaniv Evan, owner of Powerplant Choppers, to cater the launch party for his vintage motorcycle clothing line. Marcel's team sets out to create an innovative menu based on American classics. The end result: a party unlike anything ever seen. Behind the scenes, however, frayed nerves begin to surface.
4. Sink Or Swim Chef Marcel Vigneron and his team member Robyn Wilson head to Walden Surboards to discuss a party for Steve Walden, father of the modern longboard. Steve is celebrating his 50th year in the business and Marcel will create an inventive luau themed event.
5. The Heat Is On Chef Marcel Vigneron and his company are hired by Dave Marino, President of the Los Angeles Country Firemen's Relief Association, in order to pay tribute to the organization's volunteers.
6. Race To The Finish Chef Marcel Vigneron is thrilled when Chrysler asks him to cater a spectacular event to celebrate students in the Design Mentorship Program, a partnership between Chrysler and the local automotive design college, The Center for Creative Studies.
|Supporting actors||Katsuya Fukushima, Jarrid Masse, Marcel Vigneron, Robyn Wilson|
|Executive Producer||Michael Agbabian|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|