4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and comfy!
Published on October 6, 2012 by Angie

3.0 out of 5 stars One size fits only small!
Published on June 30, 2012 by Mzhrmny

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and comfy!, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Hot Rod Racer Girl Costume One Size Fits Most
I love love love this costume. It's so comfortable and it looks great! The reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the dye from the costume went all over my body after dancing and sweating from the halloween party. I had black blotches on my stomach, back, and arms. It came off when I showered so it wasn't permanent, but I thought that was weird. The pants tend to ride up a lot, but I guess that's okay since everyone tends to dress a bit skimpy at Halloween parties :) I definitely recommend, but maybe it should be washed before being worn?

3.0 out of 5 stars One size fits only small!, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Hot Rod Racer Girl Costume One Size Fits Most
It's not one size fits most unless most of the ppl are size small! I bought this for a friend who is fairly a size medium and she cannot fit the costume. She's only 120lbs! Anyway, her mom is a seamstress and was able to tailor it to fit but it shouldnt have to be this way. The material isn't real "clothing" fabric. It felt sheer and can tear at any given time. I'm satisfied with time of shipment but the costume itself did not meet expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Rod, November 26, 2010
This review is from: Hot Rod Racer Girl Costume One Size Fits Most
Great fit and got a lot of compliments on it... the only suggestion I have is be careful what type of environment you're in when you wear it. I was at a big party with lots of people - which is conducive to sweating - and as a result, the black dye from the costume bled onto every part of my body that it covered. That being said though, I loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Costume!, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Hot Rod Racer Girl Costume One Size Fits Most
Loved this costume! Wore it for Halloween and there was no one else identical to me. Everyone loved it and it's super flattering.