Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 19, 2005
I loved the mix of ethnic dishes - French, Indian, Spanish, etc., as well as the ease and speed of preparation for most of the receipes. My only suggestion would be to have more low-fat and vegetarian options, as so many of us are turning in that direction. On the whole though, great book!

NOTE: The reviewer is the author of "Never Be Late Again, 7 Cures for the Punctually Challenged."
on September 12, 2015
love it
on December 2, 2008
I'm finding this cookbook useful to kickstart me in a new direction and out of my cooking rut. I'm excited about trying ingredients I never have cooked with, and love all the soup and burger ideas. Everything I've tried so far has tasted good!
on December 20, 2005
This is one of Rachel's best cooking books. I head up an after school program and have recommended this book for the school to purchase. I teach simple cooking classes and by Rachel adding recipes from different ethnic backgrounds, Cajun, French, etc., we can make the class quite educational as we experience first hand the taste buds of others.

The high school class has several seniors enrolled and they get a kick out of preparing the many dishes. My family actually has several favorites and this makes for a family fun time during the dinner hour. (Even my picky husband and my picky dad, love the dishes.) Way to go Rachel!

We make a family night of cooking the many dishes while talking about the food from other countries making it fun and even educational right at home. Also suggested is a book that has taught me how to appreciate all seven of my kids, even in the middle of chaos -- Mommy CEO. Both books make great gifts for those special friends and family who are so hard to buy for.

Good parenting and good food makes for a sane family experience.
on January 15, 2007
This is a handy book filled with an array of recipes for a variety of tastes. Rachael Ray makes cooking easy and fun. This book also makes a nice gift. None of the recipes are outrageous or difficult, either!
on February 16, 2013
A family member just retired and has remodeled her kitchen. Once only getting take out. Now she is cooking and her likes Rachael Ray. She has started with the first recipe and she is loving it.
on January 18, 2007
Yes it has a lot of recipes but I find the way it is written confusing....

There is a master recipe and then other recipes are based off of it....Love RR but not my favorite RR cook book
on January 16, 2007
There are many recipes in this book that I will use, but, I could do with a little less hot sauce, garlic, and half and half. But I can't wait to try the crushed pretzel chicken. Yum!
on January 15, 2007
I bought this book for a Christmas gift. It is a great book for all of us that are 'on the go' and don't have the time to spend several hours in the kitchen cooking Dinner.
on January 19, 2007
Rachael Ray continues to find new and creative ideas for food preperation. You do not have to be a chef to follow her instructions for the different slants she takes.