Rachael Ray 4-Inch Paring Knives with Blade Guard, Orange/Yellow/Blue/Green, Pack of 4
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The knives are from Rachael's Basic line designed by Australian engineers; Antimicrobial inhibitors are incorporated directly and permanently into these Basics handles
- These functional paring knives are the perfect all-purpose knives; Ideal for slicing fruit, vegetables or a snack on the run; The convenient blade guard is included and great for storage or on the go
- The patented Furi 'reverse-wedge' shaped handle prevents hand from slipping even when wet or oily; harder you cut the more the knife's handle locks into the hand, making it safer and easier to control
- Each paring knife include a matching safety Blade Guard makes it a great knife to store or take with you; The perfect picnic knife; The blade guard protects the blade and protects you from being cut
- Rachael Ray by Furi knives are respected by leading chefs around the world; These high performance knives are deal for the home gourmet cook
Top Customer Reviews
I should say, during the 3 years I had these knives, the blades held their edge fairly well and the handles felt great in the hand. Nothing is worse than a paring knife with a handle that is not long enough to fit a hand. A handle should not be stubby just because the blade is short. Your hand stays the same size. So, this gets 2 stars instead of 1 because of the nice handle design. It does not get more than 2 because it skimped on the tang. I will not be buying any more Rachel Ray knives.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this set of Rachael Ray 4-inch Paring "Furi Knives" for my mom and the green knife broke at the shank. It was purchased 4 months ago. I'm so disappointed.Published on February 20, 2013 by A. Castanheira
These paring knives are the best. They come with blade guards which is nice if you store them in drawers. Read morePublished on August 1, 2012 by Desi
These knives are fantastic. I have been slowly buying Rachael Ray product and these are wonderful. They are very sharp and the colors are great!! I love them!!!!Published on July 11, 2012 by chey