Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 22, 2012
I was glad to see these, I had been looking for them in the blue, but could only find the orange. I am very happy with them. They are exactly what I wanted, they seem to me more durable than other tools that I had purchased. The look good and are sturdy. They are also larger than other tools. I am very happy with them.
on November 25, 2012
I bought the blue set for a Christmas Gift for someone we are getting blue kitchen items for (cobalt fiestaware dishes, spoonrest etc) and these spoons match wonderfully.

I personally own this set in orange and LOVE it which is why I am giving it as a gift. They hold up well and are sturdy and dont bend when you are trying to stir thick thing like cheaper spoons do.
on August 20, 2012
From the picture they looked like a darker orange but they match my other rachael ray cooking items. They are very tough but won't scratch your pans. They are a great price and the silver accents are very nice.
on October 18, 2015
Sadly, these are now discontnued. However, these are probably my favourite kitchen tools designed for use with nonstick cookware. The colours are bright and vibrant, and of course match the nonstick pots and pans sold in the same shade. These are long with each bowl and turner large, thus you don't feel like you're using children's play tools as you cook.

The biggest issue with these is improper use. These are NOT designed for high heat, and if you don't read the information provided in the box you aren't going to realize that. Pretty much anything having to do with ceramic/teflon/nylon nonstick isn't designed to be used with high heat. Anything over medium and these products will melt/bend/warp. Sadly, house guests living with me didn't listen when I told them this and these beautiful tools were melted and my nonstick pans destroyed as a result.

If you're searing meat or wanting to leave a ladel in boiling sauce, these are not the tools for you and you should use stainless instead.
on May 25, 2012
Great set. I am pleased with my purchase. I ordered them tp match my Rachel Ray pot set. They do not scratch my pots.
on April 2, 2012
These just came in the mail today and I was very pleased when I opened the package. It was just what I needed. There are the 5 basic tools that every kitchen needs, the spatula, ladel, spaghetti spoon, and slotted and regular spoon. They are a nice orange color, not too bright, but add some fun to the kitchen! They have a nice feel in your hand and are a nice weight. Can't wait to cook dinner tonight so I can use more of them!
on May 4, 2014
Nice feel of the handle, love the size because it keeps your hands away from the steam, match perfectly with my orange Rachael Ray pot & pans set and they don't scratch the non stick pans. People complain about the spatula size, yes it is bigger than the regular ones but I love it because it has more contact area with the food and it is way easier when flipping stuff like omelets, pancakes, hamburgers, etc...
on October 9, 2012
While the tools are nice looking, they get a little soft when they are in a pot --they are kind of useless to stir a big pot of pasta sauce as the spoon bends at the handle. They were a bit on the pricey side -- I bought them to match my kitchen pots. I thought Rachel Ray would have had a better quality.
on February 10, 2012
Beautiful well made addition to my blue and white kicthen and it goes with my blue cast iron enamel cookware. Nice long handles so i don't get steam burned.
on July 11, 2014
I'm not a fan of Rachael Ray, however I purchased these for my guy's mom. She bought Rachael Ray's blue pot set, and I thought it would be a nice addition. It is, even if the 25 dollar price was a bit much. They cost a few dollars more now than when I bought them. Honestly, even for a celebrity (or whatever she's considered) name on them, they aren't worth much more than the 25 and some change I paid.

At essentially 5 dollars per utensil, it may be a bit steep considering the quality of them aren't up to par (in comparison to wooden cooking utensils, or Farberware sets I've owned and used). In my opinion, after cooking with them for several months, they're a little too bendy. However, that may just be me, because I am rather heavy-handed, and it just seems like the heads will snap off at any moment. But, if that doesn't bother you (or if you're a little more daintier than I am), then by all means, try them out.

They do stand up to heat very well, and although I wouldn't recommend leaving these in or on pots and pans for an extended length of time, I have left them on heated pots while cooking for a good while, and I've seen not a bit of melting. The rubberized handles are certainly a nice edition, too. Makes for a comfortable grip. It's also great that I've not seen any staining or discoloration with them either.