5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought
I was glad to see these, I had been looking for them in the blue, but could only find the orange. I am very happy with them. They are exactly what I wanted, they seem to me more durable than other tools that I had purchased. The look good and are sturdy. They are also larger than other tools. I am very happy with them.
Published on July 22, 2012 by Eileen

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought these tools would be sturdier
While the tools are nice looking, they get a little soft when they are in a pot --they are kind of useless to stir a big pot of pasta sauce as the spoon bends at the handle. They were a bit on the pricey side -- I bought them to match my kitchen pots. I thought Rachel Ray would have had a better quality.
Published 23 months ago by shappy5

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, July 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Rachael Ray 5-Piece Tool Set, Blue, May 25, 2012
Great set. I am pleased with my purchase. I ordered them tp match my Rachel Ray pot set. They do not scratch my pots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Functional, February 10, 2012
Beautiful well made addition to my blue and white kicthen and it goes with my blue cast iron enamel cookware. Nice long handles so i don't get steam burned.

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought these tools would be sturdier, October 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Color and Quality, November 25, 2012
I bought the blue set for a Christmas Gift for someone we are getting blue kitchen items for (cobalt fiestaware dishes, spoonrest etc) and these spoons match wonderfully.

I personally own this set in orange and LOVE it which is why I am giving it as a gift. They hold up well and are sturdy and dont bend when you are trying to stir thick thing like cheaper spoons do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Rachael Ray Tools 5-Piece Soft-Grip Tool Set, Orange (Kitchen)
From the picture they looked like a darker orange but they match my other rachael ray cooking items. They are very tough but won't scratch your pans. They are a great price and the silver accents are very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Utensils!, April 2, 2012
These just came in the mail today and I was very pleased when I opened the package. It was just what I needed. There are the 5 basic tools that every kitchen needs, the spatula, ladel, spaghetti spoon, and slotted and regular spoon. They are a nice orange color, not too bright, but add some fun to the kitchen! They have a nice feel in your hand and are a nice weight. Can't wait to cook dinner tonight so I can use more of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rachael Ray 5-Piece Tool Set, Orange, August 10, 2012
Robin Shaun (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
They are really nice and they match my kitchen color, orange and brown. They get the job done and that is all that matters to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars very strong !!!!, September 27, 2012
very nice size and strong enough to cook in big pots.

PROS: strong
good size
funky color
easy to clean

CONS: nothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, September 28, 2013
Order with confidence. These work great and resist staining, I have left a spoon in spaghetti sauce over night with no worries, Dont ask why..it happens

Rachael Ray Tools 5-Piece Soft-Grip Tool Set, Orange