Furi Rachael Ray Coppertail 5-Inch East/West Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 5-inch santoku; designed for and used by celebrity chef Rachael Ray
- Rocks like rounded, Western-style chef's knife, yet chops like traditional santoku
- Made of single piece of high-carbon stainless steel; seamless, hygienic construction
- Wedge-shaped, ergonomic handle with slip-resistant grooves; co-designed with arthritic chefs
- Lightweight; easy-to-clean; lifetime warranty for manufacturing or materials defects
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great size knife. It is still sharp! I cut just about everything in the kitchen with this! I love it. Worth the price. Great gift tooPublished on December 1, 2010 by Audrey McNamara
I bought this knife a year ago as a gift for my sister ... it has good weight to it and the blade and handle are all one construction. Read morePublished on November 7, 2009 by TroyN
This is a great knife - feels good in your hand and stays sharp a good long while - I'd recommend with any knife a good sharpener.Published on February 2, 2009 by NW Shooter
This was our first purchase of a chef's knife. It is smaller than expected. It cut very well at first. The weight was great. Read morePublished on May 27, 2008 by Shawn K. Murphy
I bought this knife last year at Christmas time. I loved it when I first got it, however, after about 6-8 weeks, it became so dull, it was not usable!! Read morePublished on July 4, 2007 by mmprn
Being in need of a new chef's knife, did some research and found this one. It works extremely well for me. It's the perfect size and weight. Read morePublished on March 29, 2007 by Sue Kerns
I bought this knife as a gift for my husband. He absolutley LOVES it. Fits nice in your hands, makes dicing easier. Well worth the money. Wish I had purchased the entire set!Published on March 12, 2007 by M. Boe
This knife not only came shipped in a flimsy plastic pouch, it arrived with a dull blade! I had to sharpen ii before it could be used. Read morePublished on February 6, 2007 by DC Olliffe
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.