4.0 out of 5 stars Good but with reservations
Published on January 10, 2011 by R. Bernardez

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good value
I bought this on clearance "all sales final", so I couldn't return it. Still doesn't excuse the issues.

1. The enamel flaked off the handle as soon as I removed it from the box. Just touched it and a huge chunk came off. I pained over it with home enamel repair to prevent it from rusting.

2. First use, a big spot of enamel came off the inside...
Published on December 15, 2011 by Scott P. Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good value, December 15, 2011

2. First use, a big spot of enamel came off the inside. Like a pimple on the side. Doesn't impact its use (unless it rusts), but its annoying to pay good money and have it fail on first use. And, of course, someone probable ate that enamel, since we never found it.

3. Finally, the lid doesn't fit right. Its about 3/16" too small in diameter, so it shifts around on top. If you set it right, it seals. If you don't, or it pressurizes, it shifts off and doesn't keep heat in.

1.0 out of 5 stars The enamel chips on the bottom, December 12, 2011
This review is from: Rachael Ray Enamel On Steel Stockpot with Glass Lid (Kitchen)
Bought this and was pleased with the look, but I made a pot of chili and if you leave this on the stove for two hours on low, the bottom enamel will start to bubble and chip. Needless to say I was really upset. My whole pot of chili had crunchy little white things in it and was RUINED. I will NEVER buy any Racheal Ray product ever again. Poorly made. Waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of garbage, February 8, 2011
My wife got this for her birthday. On the first use (NO JOKE) the soup she was making burned. She is an experienced cook and was cooking on low heat. When she poured the soup out she saw the pot had burned in the bottom. It's been sitting with water in it the past 4-5 days, but that scarred mark is not coming out. This thing is an utter piece of garbage!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but with reservations, January 10, 2011
R. Bernardez (BRANDON, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This enamel on steel pot is huge. You can easily stack four to five entire Alaskan Snow Crabs for steaming. You could also poach two entire chickens in this pot. So, if you are looking for a soup pot for two or four servings, you might want to consider a smaller pot. I found the reviews that the pot tends to have a sticking problem to be true. You have to be careful with food that will lie at the bottom of the pot--like beans. If you don't stir frequently, they will stick. The pot is excellent for food that floats--like pasta. It is also excellent for making stock. It cleans easily with little scrubbing. It is light weight in comparison to a cast iron, enamel-coated pot. I recommend it for those who will serve large portions, or for those who want to make large quantities of stock.

1.0 out of 5 stars I love RR cookware but this one was a bust, October 20, 2012
Kindle Customer "RunFromTheSun" (Deerfield Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I have all RR cookware and love every piece. Except this one. The coating cracked on the bottom and I've only had it 6 months. I regret the purchse. But I still buy RR products because they are great. This one just didn't live up.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE PRODUCT, January 13, 2014
I purchase this particular pot specifically for my style of cooking and the name "Rachael Ray," thinking this has to be a great product. I am Italian and love, love, love to cook. When making large quantities of sauce, etc; this was a go to pot for me. I couldn't wait to get it and start using it. First time I used it, and need I say it was not on high heat it burnt and not only did it burn, but the coating on the inside of the pot and outside bottom peeled off while washing. I was horribly disappointed. Thinking that maybe just maybe I may have had the heat up too high I decided to purchase another one & try again. Second attempt the same! OMG! Low heat, I smelled something burning. YUP~ the pot again. The inner coating was peeling/crumbling off right into my food. That was enough for me. Both got trashed and I wasted my money not once, but twice. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PRODUCT.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, February 1, 2013
I have always wanted a RR Stockpot and when I saw this one, I had to have it. I love the size however it scratches VERY easily and things stick to it while cooking, even with constant stirring. The paint has come off of the bottom of the pan onto my burners. I'm not prepared to say I absolutely hate it but would I purchase it again...probably not.

5.0 out of 5 stars 16 qt stockpot, October 29, 2012
This stockpot is well made, cooks evenly, food does not stick easily. The glass lids allows you to see how the food is cooking. I recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, May 7, 2014
Izzy (Kansas City, MO USA) - See all my reviews
We just love this big pot. Heats up evenly and lets us cook a large batch of stew or chilli. Really handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 6, 2014
I bought this gift as a present to myself. I just got married and did my kitchen pots as Rachel ray and I love them. They are the perfect pots. I use this one as my gumbo pot!!

Rachael Ray Enamel On Steel Stockpot with Glass Lid