Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line Clean Store 7-Piece Knife Set with Block
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 14, 2011
I bought this for my girlfriend a year ago for Xmas, and these babies are STILL sharp.

Wish it came in more of a appealing knife holder. The plastic looks a bit tacky, but the set of beginner knives are a GREAT price.
She loves Rachel, she loves the knives, and these knives ARE sharp, even after a whole year.
on December 9, 2009
Once again Rach has hit one out of the park. This is my second set of Furi knives. I started out with the set of 3 and loved them so much I had to get more. This set is a wonderful investment in quality knives, especially for those of us who can't or don't choose to invest in the higher priced sets. This one has everything anyone from novice to chef would need. I love the knife block. It's well weighted and balanced. I particularly like the way the knife block comes apart to allow interior cleaning, and the small footprint is perfect for limited counter space.
I also highly recommend the Furi Tech Edge 2 Tri-Fingers Professional Sharpening System. This will keep your knives razor sharp and is easy to use.
on April 17, 2013
This is a great starter knife set. I say starter because of the price range. I, personally, plan on keeping these knives for as long as they last!

I am a big Rachel Ray fan and decided to try these knives, not only for the color match, for the lure of the handles. They are comfy! They are a soft rubber that provides a great grip, much needed for how sharp these guys are. I simply LOVE these knives. The first day I had them, my boyfriend and I fought over who got to make the salad because it meant who got to play with the knives first.

A great feature about the plastic block is that the bottom is removable. This makes cleaning possible. As for caring for these knives, wash them and dry them very soon after to prevent spots. I do not think they are dishwasher safe and to be honest, I would not think to put them in there anyhow. The scissors separate at the spot they are attached to make for easier cleaning, as well. I have NO complaints thus far about these knives.

This is a great set as it has a nice mix of knives. They are comfortable and worth the money.
on February 20, 2011
I wanted a set without steak knives... I have so many and don't need more. But my core knives were a cheep set I got when I moved into my first apartment 4 years ago. I love the gusto grip! The kitchen shears are great and come apart for easy and thorough cleaning-something you want when you have been cutting chicken with them. I got this block because I had a wooden one that got wet because its nest to my sink and it actually molded on the bottom, GROSS! This is plastic and easy to clean. It also fits on the little counter space I have, right behind my dish rack.
on April 14, 2010
I really love these knives they are very sharp and extremely handy. I have the block on my counter and can grab whatever I need. This set includes all the basics I needed and it takes up very little space. I love the bright color of the handle it fits in my hand very well and really doesn't slip. A+ RR Yay!!!!
on January 4, 2012
awesome knife set. my wife has an orange themed kitchen, both in color and fruit. these fit perfectly.
have had it for 2 years
i have washed them in a dishwasher with no problems.
pros.
Meat SHEARS. not SCISSORS. they are made to only cut meat. cutting other items will dull them quicker. love the fact that they come apart. they work wonderfully for cutting chicken, beef, pork. love them.
knives. all the knives are nice. they are straight edge so you do need to sharpen them once in a while. the bread knife is wonderful. only use it on bread and it will stay great.

cons.
the stupid looking plastic holder.
on June 10, 2013
Description is exactly what you get, Each knife is individually packaged, as well as the knife block.
The knives are durable and well constructed. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a simple, yet vibrant knife set.
on June 25, 2013
I love these knifes. I do wish they had one smaller one with the set but they work great and so far have held up. I did notice that I left one in the sink for 3 days while I was out and it attempted to rust, but I was able to scrub it off with a pad. I really like the gripd and the fresh color. Also the scisors work great too and come apart easy for cleaning. Overall Great!
on October 4, 2009
I bought these because I thought Rachel Ray would put out a great product, but I was wrong. These knives were dull and totally rusted. I never put in the dishwasher, only hand washed and dried and still they have rust spots. The scissors didn't even work!! Not on paper, Nothing! I have only had for 2 weeks and I'm extremly disappointed. I am returning them this week.
on August 17, 2013
I cook for a living and can spend my full 8 plus hour day chopping, cutting, slicing and dicing. For $50 these knives work great. I needed something that was durable and I love the handles with the "grip" to them. Definitely a great purchase for the price!