5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!
Published on June 1, 2010 by L. Lay

I really do love the weight of the pan but I am very disappointed that the non-stick is peeling off. I have only washed this pan in warm water and dawn soap in my sink and used a dish rag to take care of it and it has still lost almost 1/4 of it's non-stick surface. I have 3 additional Rachel Ray pans and they are doing the same thing. Is anyone else having this issue?
Published on April 25, 2012 by Candy Whitaker

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!, June 1, 2010
This review is from: Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange (Kitchen)
My Mother gave this set to me as a birthday present this year. I knew nothing of it, so I was skeptical at first. I've been an avid baker for nearly 2 decades and I can honestly say I've never been more pleased with a set of bakeware. It's completely non-stick, from my ooey gooey whole wheat cinnamon buns to loaves of freshly baked sandwich breads and hamburger buns! They literally slide out, without any greasing or oiling of the pans. They are heavy duty, so they don't bend up in the heat. If you get these pans you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Metal Bake Pans EVER, May 14, 2011
I have been looking for good quality baking pans for YEARS. Have spent TONS of money on so called quality pans. These are the best I have Ever used. BY FAR. My roasted potato's slide right off as do my sausage pin wheels (which generally end up with me soaking and scrubbing about six times lol) Slide right off. I know one reviewer complained about sweet dishes but I have baked cakes (come out better than they used to in different brands pans and I did nothing different) Baked my favorite Carmel dessert and it didn't stick either (which has NEVER happened before) my sweet dishes just don't stick in these pans no matter what I've baked. Cookies my biggest problem was getting them out of the pan because they just slide all around.

These are heavy duty pans. They have a nonstick coating that really is non stick in my experiance. Also these are Dishwasher safe so you can run them through your dishwasher if you like. But with all my good pans I wouldn't run them through the dishwasher. And these are so nonstick that its easy cleaning them by hand.

These pans are amazing and I will be changing all my metal bakewear to these. And this set per peice is less than ten per peice so its well worth the price. I recommend these pans to EVERYONE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the weight of the pan but after 2 months Non-stick is peeling off, April 25, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Non stick peels off, March 24, 2013
After second use I noticed bubbling, after fourth use the insert is not usable due to the nonstick coating peeling off!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super useful mini muffin pan, November 5, 2010
It's a great mini muffin pan because you can bake almost a whole batch of muffins at once. The non-stick surface makes it easy to release the muffins and clean-up is no work at all, just a quick rinse with some hot soapy water and a couple of wipes with a cloth. I've even put it in the dishwasher a couple times with no problems noted.
I love the little orange silicon grippy-ovals at the left and ride sides of the pan. You can get a good solid hold of the pan with these. Plus the sides of the pan are bowed out, giving you more room to grasp the pan. So even with oven mitts on your hands you won't be sticking your thumbs into your piping hot muffins.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD! Do not buy!, December 13, 2013
Kristen Blank (Austin, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest pan I have ever used, February 11, 2010
I have been baking 45 years and this is the most wonderful pan I have ever used. It bakes even and clean up couldn't be easier. Even sugar can be wiped off with a papertowel. I have the other size pan and am thrilled with both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bakeware...., November 17, 2009
Katherine Tait (miami, florida United States) - See all my reviews
I have used this pan 2 times already. All with successful results. Items slide right out. Also no evidence of any rust. Other brands rust on the first use. I won't name them but you know what brands I am referring to. I will certainly buy more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Durable, July 5, 2012
I am not sure why this is getting great reviews. Perhaps I received a defective one.

My crispy sheet was ruined after about 3 uses. The orange rubber gripes warped (oven was never over 500) and the pan is discolored. I am very gentle on my cookware because I want them to last. I was so excited to get this, as I have the RR oval saute pan, oval pasta pot, hard anodized set, muffin tins and more. I cannot believe the condition of this after only a couple uses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set for the price!, August 5, 2011
The only reason I did not give this item a full 5 stars was because of something one of the other reviewers mentioned that kind of bothered me as well. The pans are very, very slippery when in the oven. The bottoms of the pans IMO should not be slick like the rest of the pan, but they are. When I tried to take the cake pans out of the oven they were sliding all over the place so be very cautious about this. Another reviewer mentioned to only make casseroles in these dishes. I made a triple layer white cake with orange curd filling and it turned out wonderfully! The cake came right out of the pan with no troubles at all. I use a butter and flour mixture to grease the pans while the other reviewer mentioned shortening which could be a factor. All in all I love these pans and am happy about my purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies