5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!
Published on June 1, 2010 by L. Lay

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD! Do not buy!
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Published 11 months ago by Kristen Blank

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!, June 1, 2010
This review is from: Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange (Kitchen)
My Mother gave this set to me as a birthday present this year. I knew nothing of it, so I was skeptical at first. I've been an avid baker for nearly 2 decades and I can honestly say I've never been more pleased with a set of bakeware. It's completely non-stick, from my ooey gooey whole wheat cinnamon buns to loaves of freshly baked sandwich breads and hamburger buns! They literally slide out, without any greasing or oiling of the pans. They are heavy duty, so they don't bend up in the heat. If you get these pans you will not be disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD! Do not buy!, December 13, 2013
Kristen Blank (Austin, Texas, US) - See all my reviews

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Metal Bake Pans EVER, May 14, 2011
I have been looking for good quality baking pans for YEARS. Have spent TONS of money on so called quality pans. These are the best I have Ever used. BY FAR. My roasted potato's slide right off as do my sausage pin wheels (which generally end up with me soaking and scrubbing about six times lol) Slide right off. I know one reviewer complained about sweet dishes but I have baked cakes (come out better than they used to in different brands pans and I did nothing different) Baked my favorite Carmel dessert and it didn't stick either (which has NEVER happened before) my sweet dishes just don't stick in these pans no matter what I've baked. Cookies my biggest problem was getting them out of the pan because they just slide all around.

These are heavy duty pans. They have a nonstick coating that really is non stick in my experiance. Also these are Dishwasher safe so you can run them through your dishwasher if you like. But with all my good pans I wouldn't run them through the dishwasher. And these are so nonstick that its easy cleaning them by hand.

These pans are amazing and I will be changing all my metal bakewear to these. And this set per peice is less than ten per peice so its well worth the price. I recommend these pans to EVERYONE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set for the price!, August 5, 2011
The only reason I did not give this item a full 5 stars was because of something one of the other reviewers mentioned that kind of bothered me as well. The pans are very, very slippery when in the oven. The bottoms of the pans IMO should not be slick like the rest of the pan, but they are. When I tried to take the cake pans out of the oven they were sliding all over the place so be very cautious about this. Another reviewer mentioned to only make casseroles in these dishes. I made a triple layer white cake with orange curd filling and it turned out wonderfully! The cake came right out of the pan with no troubles at all. I use a butter and flour mixture to grease the pans while the other reviewer mentioned shortening which could be a factor. All in all I love these pans and am happy about my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food slides right out!, January 13, 2012
I have NEVER had pans that LITERALLY-the food slides right out of. Made a cake-and didn't even need to "knock" on the bottom to get it to come out...you tip the pan and it really just slides out-amazing! Also made a roast/potatoes/etc in the same pan (obviously not at the same time) and the same thing happened-slides right out. Obviously helpful for a quick and easy clean-up. No messy liquids "crusted" on the bottom. Just have to rinse after use, and there's NOTHING left in the pan. The BEST non-stick pans I've ever owned. Love RR and LOVE these pans! The handles are a bit tricky-you still have to be careful with the silicon and grabbing it since it's surrounded still by the metal, but still a great deal-and I got it for cheaper than some other non-stick "brand name" pans that didn't last long and rusted out. Happy I made the purchase-would recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, December 9, 2011
J. Brown (East Greenwich, RI United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this set for my wife. She loved it...until she started cooking with it.

Pros
Heavy weight with solid feel
The orange inserts look cool and help the grip

Cons
Scratch very easily
Cakes stick A LOT unless you grease the pans heavily
My wife says they do not cook nearly as evenly as her other sets

After 6 months, this set has been relegated to the back of the closet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-Stick coating is coming off., February 7, 2013
I have had this product for less than six months and the coating is coming off. I am not happy with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non stick is coming off after one use and hand washing in sink., December 26, 2013
After using the large pan only once, I washed the pan in the sink, while washing with only hot water and soap, the non-stick started to come off as if it was being washed in paint thinner or something. Large chunks just came right off. I didn't scrape it or use any type of brush. I was only using my hands. Very disappointing! I dont want to spend the money on sending the pans back to Rachelray Store, because that is ridiculous. I have never had a pan do that before. From other reviewers this is obviously a problem that they know about and are not fixing, but hoping for the best. All my stuff is Rachel Ray. I will never buy another product from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookware, February 7, 2010
I recieved these as a gift and they are great. The nonstick on these are very high quality and the set has everything you would need to bake.

1.0 out of 5 stars not sturdy, January 17, 2014
I don't cook often so I expected this set to last me forever. The orange was a bad idea. Already getting burnt. Why would you have bakeware you can't use in an oven over 350 degrees?