Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Orange|Change

on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review image review image
77 comments| 221 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2010
My Mother gave this set to me as a birthday present this year. I knew nothing of it, so I was skeptical at first. I've been an avid baker for nearly 2 decades and I can honestly say I've never been more pleased with a set of bakeware. It's completely non-stick, from my ooey gooey whole wheat cinnamon buns to loaves of freshly baked sandwich breads and hamburger buns! They literally slide out, without any greasing or oiling of the pans. They are heavy duty, so they don't bend up in the heat. If you get these pans you will not be disappointed!
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2011
I have been looking for good quality baking pans for YEARS. Have spent TONS of money on so called quality pans. These are the best I have Ever used. BY FAR. My roasted potato's slide right off as do my sausage pin wheels (which generally end up with me soaking and scrubbing about six times lol) Slide right off. I know one reviewer complained about sweet dishes but I have baked cakes (come out better than they used to in different brands pans and I did nothing different) Baked my favorite Carmel dessert and it didn't stick either (which has NEVER happened before) my sweet dishes just don't stick in these pans no matter what I've baked. Cookies my biggest problem was getting them out of the pan because they just slide all around.

These are heavy duty pans. They have a nonstick coating that really is non stick in my experiance. Also these are Dishwasher safe so you can run them through your dishwasher if you like. But with all my good pans I wouldn't run them through the dishwasher. And these are so nonstick that its easy cleaning them by hand.

These pans are amazing and I will be changing all my metal bakewear to these. And this set per peice is less than ten per peice so its well worth the price. I recommend these pans to EVERYONE.
33 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
After using the large pan only once, I washed the pan in the sink, while washing with only hot water and soap, the non-stick started to come off as if it was being washed in paint thinner or something. Large chunks just came right off. I didn't scrape it or use any type of brush. I was only using my hands. Very disappointing! I dont want to spend the money on sending the pans back to Rachelray Store, because that is ridiculous. I have never had a pan do that before. From other reviewers this is obviously a problem that they know about and are not fixing, but hoping for the best. All my stuff is Rachel Ray. I will never buy another product from them again.
on November 25, 2014
Very Crappy.
Non stick coating came off
Almost all Pans rusted badly after being put in the dish washer and the exterior started to flake off.
The pics attached show a pan less than one year old.

I contacted the Rachael Ray store and was basically told they were a reseller and to contact the manufacturer. I tried to contact the manufacturer but got nowhere.

Way to stand by your products! I will never buy anything made by Rachael Ray again!
review image review image review image
on January 17, 2014
I don't cook often so I expected this set to last me forever. The orange was a bad idea. Already getting burnt. Why would you have bakeware you can't use in an oven over 350 degrees?
on August 5, 2011
The only reason I did not give this item a full 5 stars was because of something one of the other reviewers mentioned that kind of bothered me as well. The pans are very, very slippery when in the oven. The bottoms of the pans IMO should not be slick like the rest of the pan, but they are. When I tried to take the cake pans out of the oven they were sliding all over the place so be very cautious about this. Another reviewer mentioned to only make casseroles in these dishes. I made a triple layer white cake with orange curd filling and it turned out wonderfully! The cake came right out of the pan with no troubles at all. I use a butter and flour mixture to grease the pans while the other reviewer mentioned shortening which could be a factor. All in all I love these pans and am happy about my purchase.
on February 7, 2013
I have had this product for less than six months and the coating is coming off. I am not happy with this product.
on May 9, 2014
We were very excited when we first received the pans. My wife had been looking for an affordable non-stick pan and seemed like these were the solution. When we first started using them they worked great. From pizza to lasagna to cake, these pans did the job. My wife took extremely good care of them and followed the directions to the tee when cleaning. Now less than 2 months after we bought them, the non-stick aspect of the pans have gone away and we end up having to almost rip some of the food off of the pan itself (made for one messy pizza night).

I really wish these pans lived up to all the positive reviews! We went from super psyched to finally getting a great non-stick pan product to disappointed in a few weeks.
on October 1, 2013
I bought this set on April 7th, 2013. Have loved it since then! I was actually going to research some other pans from Rachel Rae to add to my collection, but today I was cleaning one of them and "Shock & Awe", the coating just came off!
It is not really 100% non stick. It does stick and requires lot of rubbing, even though I always use Pam spray to avoid stickiness.
I can no longer return it on Amazon. I am going to contact Rachel Ray's customer service and see if they can replace or refund, because I loved these so much even if they stick. I will try to post a picture of the coating coming off.
Also, it leaves dark spots, no matter how much you clean and rub.

Was my review helpful? Please feel free to ask any question.
review image review image