This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rachael Ray Tools Bench Scrape Shovel, Orange
|You Save:||$8.01 (50%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bench scrape shovel for collecting and transporting ingredients from the cutting board to a pot on the stovetop, or clearing away food debris
- Shovel face crafted in durable, nonporous stainless steel; soft taper at shovel's edge for scooping ease
- Secure and comfy ribbed rubber covers shovel handle; safe for use in the dishwasher
- Measures 6-1/2 by 6-1/4 inches with a 1-1/5-inch high handle; weighs 8 ounces
- Dishwasher safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
About the Rachael Ray Collection
Make everything in the kitchen and at the table bright, right and easy with Rachael Ray. Whether the task is chopping veggies, dishing out a tasty casserole hot from the oven, or simply sitting back to relax with a mug of your favorite warm beverage, Rach’s collections are the fresh and fun solution. Every piece’s design and functionality lightens up whatever’s prepping, cooking and being served. Her collection now includes super-sharp colorful cutlery and even more of her great time-saving kitchen tools, all with ingenious design and durable construction. Her vibrant, sturdy stoneware does it all with a cheerful pop of personality, and the cookware, teakettles, and bakeware are as easy to clean as they’re fun to use. From counter to kitchen to table, from start to the last delish bite, bring more good taste in with Rachael Ray.
Discover more Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets
Rachael Ray Garbage Bowl with Non-Slip Rubber Base
Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy while creating yummy masterpieces is a no-brainer with the Rachael Ray Accessories Garbage Bowl. This convenient and fun-to-use bowl makes it easy to stash and dump those unwanted scraps that pile up during prep time, and that means less trips to the trashcan! Or toss ‘em on the compost pile to help keep things green.
Rachael Ray Bench Scrape Shovel
Here's the real inside scoop: the Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets Stainless Steel Bench Scrape is one handy and multi-purpose kitchen tool. Constructed from durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel, this convenient gadget makes to easy and even fun pick up and transfer chopped veggies and more from the cutting board directly to the pan or pot.
Rachael Ray Lazy Tools
Create less of a mess when creating yummy dishes at home with the versatile Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets Lazy Tools. Boasting innovative design and bold color, the silicone tools in this set feature notches integrated into the handles so you can easily rest them right on the edge of any pot or pan.
Top Customer Reviews
I am always surprised by just how much food fits in this thing. In addition to using it as I shovel, I also use it to clean my cutting board, especially when I have been rolling dough on it. I also can divide dough with the knife edge of the scrape. I like it so much I will be using it as a hostess gift when I am invited to someone's house. It would also be an appropriate gift for a young cook. Great product!
1. More surface area, many pastry scrapers are like 4x6 inches, while this is roughly 6x6.
2. The rubber grip on the handle is pretty unique and definitely a big plus.
3. Some handles on pastry scrapers are round and won't lie flat on the bench.
It's an all-around solid, sturdy product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it. It really makes taking care of chopped veggies, etc, faster and easier.Published 8 hours ago by E. B.
very effective for picking up chopped ingredients from bench or or chopping boardPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I don't know how I've been cooking without this. Instead of grabbing chopped items with my hand, and in the process scattering things everywhere, this just swipes everything up... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Sue Nick
I didn't think I would like this as much as I do. It makes it so easy to scoop up lots of my chopped veggies and dump them into a pot/pan.
I just wonder... Read more
I am so surprised how much I use this. I don't know what I would do without.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
I saw this used on Rachel Ray's shows & wanted one every time I chopped veggies & had to scoop them up by hand, which always took numerous tries.Published 9 days ago by heinz