Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Rachael Ray Stoneware 12-Cup Sittin' Pretty Egg Tray, Red
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$17.01 (50%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Contemporary entertaining - lay out traditional party favorites in a new contemporary way
- This colorful and uniquely designed sittin' pretty is perfect for deviled eggs or your favorite mini appetizers
- Mix and match - fun colors and coordinating shapes allow you to mix and match serveware with your favorite oven-to-table stoneware
- Easy cleaning - dishwasher safe for convenience the glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact
- Made from durable stoneware; it will not react to food and is safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven - up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I use it to store a dozen eggs in the fridge- and it makes me happy to open the door and see that bright red. (It also means I don't have to open the cardboard container to access the eggs because there they are waiting in that red egg holder all ready to grab!
I use it when we do a batch of soft boiled eggs for breakfast as a cute way to serve them.
I use it for deviled eggs.
It also holds in a clever way, a dozen small appetizer quiches, stuffed mushrooms and other appetizers similarly sized.
Have I helped you justify this purchase?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My first one that I bought was chipped right away. Amazon exchanged it with me with no problems, thank goodness. Read morePublished 5 days ago by B. Fike
I loved this item. I don't have to find a spot on the counter or watch them roll off. And besides it's PURPLE!!!Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very pretty! Fits inside the compartment on my fridge door, which was a pleasant surprise. Only wish it held 18 eggs. :)Published 1 month ago by Brittany
I looks nice, and fits well in the fridge. I use if for eggs from my hens. The slots are a little on the loose side, so the eggs wobble a bit, but as long as you're not moving it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Noah S Van Gorden
Great for storing eggs in the refrigerator. Love the color and the shine. Durable and sturdy.Published 1 month ago by Christine G.
I wish that the cups were a little deeper because the eggs tilt to one side.
It is great though.