5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I purchased this set after reading the numerous glowing reviews, and after using it (actually my wife) for about 5 months, I figured I should submit my review.

Appearance: This set looks great. I bought the red color, which is bright and a sharp contrast with other usual kitchen tools. The design is simple and modern.

Use: It's pretty simple to pour...
Published on February 10, 2011 by Phil

1.0 out of 5 stars Stoneware issue - oil leaking through bottles
I loved these before I started to use them.

They are difficult to fill. The smaller one is a bit easier because it is angled up more than the big one. To fill the 24oz one I had to hold it semi on it's back and I could not tell when they were full, had to keep checking which made a little mess. If the funnel was angled up the problem would be solved...
Published on January 26, 2011 by bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 10, 2011

Use: It's pretty simple to pour oil into the piece. I actually find the funnel more difficult to use, as you can only pour a little into the funnel then you have to wait until it empties and then pour it again. I usually just pour very slowly and carefully directly. The only thing is that there's no little window or warning, so you may overfill it if not careful. I usually just fill it half way to avoid that.

The tip works great. There really isn't any drip with the proper method. You just have to be bold and pour the oil out. If you try to pour it slowly (by raising it a little bit at a time), there's probably more of a chance to drip on the side.

It is dishwasher safe, so once in a while we just put them there to wash it. The quality is very good and seems very well made. It is probably hard to break, but I'm not willing to test that.

Overall, we're very happy with the product and would highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stoneware issue - oil leaking through bottles, January 26, 2011
This review is from: Rachael Ray Stoneware EVOO Oil and Vinegar Dispensing Bottle Set, 2-Piece, Orange (Kitchen)
I loved these before I started to use them.

BIG BIG BIG problem with mine. After using them for a a very short period of time I noticed that both bottles had darker colored spots on the side which gradually grew into large spots. There must be cracks inside the bottles where the oil is escaping and is spreading out under the enamel of the stoneware. I am very delicate with them, never bang them around or set them down hard and I have only washed them by hand. The manufacturer will replace them which is awesome but what a hassle for me. I have to send mine back first then wait for the replacements and then hope that this doesn't happen again.

There are no other reviews with this same issue so I am hoping that mine are the only defective ones. I love the color and the shape which match so well with my mod kitchen. I was planning on buying more RR kitchen items but I will hold off until I see how my replacements bottles are.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, TERRIBLE to use, February 11, 2012
These bottle sure look great. We got them as a gift. BUT, they are terrible to use. Why? You can't see how much oil is in them. So you don't know when they are running out. More important, you can't tell how much to tip them when you're pouring. Because of the curve, when the oil starts coming out, it pours out like a river. And since you can't tell how much oil is in there, you don't even know how much to tip to start pouring. So, it takes forever to use. You start tipping slowly. More, more, more, more. Then finally, in complete surprise, a whole gush comes out. And you can't just give them to a friend. They will hate them. So, they should carry a warning label: FOR DECORATION ONLY!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!, January 2, 2011
I first bought one large, single orange decanter for EVOO. Liked it so much, I then bought a set of these in the warm yellow (love the color!). I use all 3 decanters for olive oil, none for vinegar. It's a way of sorting all variants of the olive oil I use! The large orange one I fill with EVOO for cooking that I buy in bulk at a economical price. The larger yellow decanter I fill with regular (lighter) olive oil for frying at higher heat, and the smaller yellow decanter I use for tabletop use, to pour the finest EVOO (costlier oil) to top the meal at the time we eat it. I always know which decanter to grab b/c of the colors and size variants, helps to organize me! What's more, these don't leak, gotta love that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Evoo & Vinegar set, November 20, 2010
I simply love her Evoo & Vinegar set. It always lets out the right amount. Easy to fill and eaasy to clean.
I would definately give this as a gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ever seen a bug or fly in your house? Don't buy these., January 2, 2013
I noticed two fruit flies in my house today, and went around my house trying to track down what might be attracting them. I have EVOO in the larger Rachael Ray bottle, and balsamic vinegar in the smaller one. Even though the tips have little flaps that supposedly keep out bugs and what-not, I poured out the EVOO and into a glass and there were a dozen dead fruit flies in it. The balsamic vinegar... at least 100. I can't imagine how long I've been pouring them in and on food dishes without evening knowing. It's probably better to just keep EVOO and vinegars in their original sealed containers, but if you don't, consider only using these for gatherings or storing them in the fridge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottles leaking, August 28, 2012
I loved the look of these bottles and the bright yellow color that i chose. However it didnt take long for the oil and balsamic vinegar to both leak through the bottom of the bottles. Now I must sit them on a dish to avoid the mess underneath on my counter. Highly disappointed in this item, although nice to look at. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple stoneware bottle set, May 1, 2012
This set of oil and vinegar stoneware bottles are just perfect!! I use them for hand and dish soap so they are always seen next to my sink because I rarely use oil and vinegar. I get compliments on them continuously!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars No Mess!, January 18, 2012
I've used these multiple times over the past month and have yet to spill a drop of oil or see any run down the side. Not giving 5 stars because I don't think they will be very easy to clean, which I plan on doing each time I refill it.

5.0 out of 5 stars RR EVOO bottles, October 30, 2013
Megan (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
These are great, easy to clean spouts. Pours like any bartending spouts. Hand wash the bottles. And know that the bottoms are not glazed but are the rough stone bottoms.... so don't set them on glasstops or scratchable surfaces.