Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Red|Change

on April 19, 2009
The only thing bad I can say about these, is make sure they are rinsed very well before going in the dishwasher. They hold onto food chunks, butter, oil, etc. pretty bad. Other than that I can't think of any other reason not to buy them. They have a good weight, are flexible enough to get into the curves of pans, and work great for making rice crispy treats.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a set.
on March 16, 2008

I had purchased a Pampered Chef Mix N Scraper years ago and I have loved that thing, it's perfect for everything I cook. Scrambled eggs, rice crispy treats, anything in a skillet really. Mine is starting to show some wear after 9 years, so I figured I needed to buy a new one. At $13.50 for a new one through Pampered Chef, I thought I better see what else is out there. I saw this RR spoonula set and was on the fence about ordering it because alot of the copy cat spoonula/spatula items were horribly made. Well, would you believe I found this set at Marshall's for $7.99, snatched it up and it is the BEST. I would highly recommend this set. Even at $15 for 3, that is a great deal and you will love this item in your kitchen.
on June 9, 2009
I bought these to replace another um... not-so-heat-resistant rubber/plastic spatula that I accidently melted. The wife wasn't amused.
However, we both think these are pretty darn good.
The slight spoon/scoop to them makes them useful when dealing with foods you want to serve.
They do a nice job of scraping the edge of a bowl, and most importantly...
they're heat resistant to like 400 degrees or more! Gotta like that.
But um... I think maybe a color other than construction-zone-cone orange might have been nice.
Oh well... still worth while.
on January 13, 2009
I have used rubber spoonulas for several years and when I saw them in silicone I couldn't pass them up. In addition to all the tasks that the rubber spoonulas are so useful for, the silicone makes them great for stirring and blending food in non-stick pans. The smallest spoonula in the set also works great for getting the last bit of mayo, or whatever, out of a jar. Good kitchen tools.
on January 25, 2009
I like these spoonula sets however the large one at times is too large and the middle sized one is too small. They are functional just a little awkward at times; I rarely use the smallest one. Brightens my kitchen and much sturdier than Pampered Chef spatulas.
on October 6, 2008
I wish I had come over these sooner. They are great! It is really true, they can stand heat and everything slips off when you wash them. No need for scrubbing these. Also I like a bit of color in my kitchen. This will be a great Christmas present!
on December 23, 2008
I like these. They seem "slippier" than any rubber spatula that I have ever used. Simple clean up. Flexible but yet stiff enough to scrape down the mixer bowl. Highly reccomend.
on January 29, 2012
I bought these to supplement our Williams Sonoma Spoonula but these aren't as rigid or effective in working the contents of a bowl.
on September 20, 2009
I absolutely love this set of spoonulas from Rachel Ray. The large one is great for baking; the middle sized one is awesome for everyday meals; the small one is great for speading salads for sandwiches. Just remember to not leave them in a pot or pan too long... mine melted a bit.
on October 5, 2011
The spatula is no one continuous piece with the handle, so little bits of food get stuck in between and then mold grows, and they are hard to separate to clean them. VERY poorly designed.