Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 4, 2011
I bought these because I love the color and it goes with my kitchen. Unfortunately, they are made two pieces and the fit isn't tight enough to keep out crud and liquids. Where the silicone spatula attaches to the handle they get pretty gross. Now you can take them apart to clean them, but it is tough to get into the small slot that the handle slides into, so it is difficult to keep clean. I used the small one to stir my coffee grinds in my french press every morning, and brown gunk kept getting inside from the coffee grinds. I have other silicone spatulas that are seamed much higher up the handle so the seam doesn't get submerged. But my favorite one is from Zyliss and is one solid piece of silicone. It is molded over a piece of metal for firmness and is completely sealed and sanitary.
on May 1, 2012
They don't melt, they are flexible, and at least for now you can cherry pick decent colors. They seem to change the colors tending towards what was popular in the 60's and early 70's. I do not want avocado green. Anyone reading this? I like that the handles don't detach like wooden handled spatulas.
on March 9, 2012
I like this Rachel Ray spoonula set, but the color is far from yellow. I would call it gold or mustard color - I wish I purchased the blue. They are heavy and sturdy - so far so good. No kitchen should be without silicone utensils - they work great on all types of pots, pans and dishes. I never have to worry if it will scratch what I am using or worry about the handle being hot it I leave in the pot (which I tend to do).
on September 22, 2012
I purchased the 3 piece Spoonula set in yellow to use in place of my collection of plastic spatulas, several of which had partially melted handles. As others mentioned, these spoonulas are not the bright yellow the image appears to depict. See the Rachael video Amazon included above for a truer depiction of the color. The Spoonulas feel sturdy but pliant, and they scrape bowls and pans very effectively. The heads are advertised as heat resistant up to 500 degrees, while the handles can...err, handle 350 degrees. I have not attempted to test this, but I can confirm I've had no issues with melting. The spoons lengths are: 9 1/2", 10", and 12 1/2".
on July 11, 2012
If you are like me, you need to use 2 utensils while cooking especially Asian foods or foods that need a lot of "tending to". I cook outside on my deck almost exclusively and hated having to bring several utensils out to do the job...well these will help you a lot.You can stir, turn over, fold, remove food from pan. They are not the yellow you see online but a dark mustard yellow, they do not look awful and not gaudy if your concern is color to match your cooking area. Rachael Ray's products are worth the price, do what they say and last a long time using them in high heat. You will be so happy you have these. I received them in 3 days.
on January 8, 2011
I ordered these as a gift for my mother (she loves Rachael) and ended up with a set for myself because I liked them so much. They are heat resistant, and I have left them in a hot pan and even the handle (which says it cannot handle as high of temperatures as the head) does not melt. As a forgetful person who has melted quite a few kitchen utensils, this is key for me. The shape of the spatulas is great too, and an added bonus that I had not thought of is that the small one is great for scraping out cans (cream of mushroom soup comes to mind).
on March 5, 2013
OMG I love these! I use them all the time. I don't know how I lived without them before. I wanted especially the larger sizes for stirring macaroni salad, potato salad, etc and they are great for that. What I didn't expect was that I use the little guy the most!! He is great for getting most all the mayo out of the jar. He fits in smaller-mouthed jars where others can't fit. These are very good for not wasting mayo, mustard, etc as they really get the jar, bowl clean--especially my food processor. The little one is good for getting food out from the blades at the bottom of my blender. They are very well reinforced so the head and handle are one piece, unlike cheaper wood/rubber or plastic/rubber ones where the "head" comes off the handle. I will say that I do have flimsier spatulas that get even more liquidy food from the bottom corners of my food processor. My flimsier spatulas have thinner edges (the ones on these are very thick) where these are rounded on the corners. They are relatively flat, so they are better for stirring and scooping things out rather than serving.
on August 13, 2014
I fell for the color and had to have these for Christmas. Well, they lasted maybe 3-4 months before they started "chipping" at the spatula ends. What a joke. I have owned many, many spatulas in my life, and I have never ever had them break down within months. The real bummer was that The Rachel Ray wouldn't stand by their product because I bought it from Amazon, and Amazon wouldn't let me return them either because their return time frame ended Jan. 14th. No exception from either company to replace defective product. Obviously, this isn't considered a defect, it is just a crappily made product. That's the last time I support Rachel Ray!
on March 29, 2010
These are alright spatulas. My first complaint came when I received them; they were all discolored and looked dirty; I had to wash them twice in the dishwasher and finally once by hand to get the stains off them. My other complaint is that they are not one piece, the spatula part and the handle are separate, so food can get stuck between the two if you are not careful. I think these are overpriced, the one piece Trudeau is better made for about the same price.
on January 31, 2015
5-stars for the spoonulas themselves. they work so well for the type of cooking i do and you can use them to serve the food.

4-stars for the color; i expected them to be a bright yellow color but what i got was a muted yellow color…kind of like mustard. but when put next to my orange, lime green, and blue set, i definitely see a 1960s color scheme going on.