Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rachel Perry - Lip Lover - Raspberry Cherry, Lip Balm (.21 oz)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 20, 2015
I use to use this product many years ago.. finding it these days is almost impossible. The one I ordered (paying almost 4 times more than years ago) was gross. It did not feel right nor taste. You could tell this item was very old and expired!
on September 5, 2008
If this were food I would eat it. Taste and scent are great for a lip gloss. It is a slightly glossy balm, non-greasy, non-sticky, yummy raspberry cherry flavor. I switched from Burt's Bees as I needed something without sheep products (lanolin) in it.
UPDATE: They've discontinued this item! The only place I could find it was on Ebay. However, if you can track it down, just about any of the flavors is worth the time. Sorry to see it go!
on July 23, 2015