Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fun Express Racing Tattoos (6 Dozen)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 17, 2014
These are ok for the price. Some of them don't come off the backing easily and this is hard with little kids. And they only last a few hours before they start to come off the skin. However for the price they were great.
on July 18, 2016
This was definitely a hit during my son's 4th birthday party! The cars looked cool and colorful and the tattoo was good quality - not cheap. The pack came with so many of them so I was able to give each kid quite a few of them.
on July 18, 2014
We have a carnival during our summer camp and these were purchased as prizes (among many other things). These are great. Great price and the kids LOVE them. Packaged nicely and each tattoo has a separate protective sleeve. Very happy!
on October 28, 2014
These tatoos never stuck to the applicant. We held a fall festival where everything was free to the children who attended. What a disappointment when we tried to use that tatoos and they would not adhere to the subject. It was very frustrating to have spent all that money, time and effort on something that we ended up not being able to use.
on March 16, 2015
I got these for my son's 4th birthday party; he asked for a racecar theme this year. I ordered these because they are an excellent price for the quantity of tattoos we received. Not only did they get here on time, but my son was ecstatic when he saw them! I'm sure we'll have extra after the party, but that's alright I'm sure they won't go to waste!
on April 7, 2016
These were added to birthday loot bags so I don't know how well they applied but the designs were fun and it was an overal great value for the money.
on March 4, 2014
I bought these to include in my child's birthday goody bags. They are easy to apply and lasted for a few days. I would buy again.
on March 20, 2014
Received the tattoos in record time. They were easy to use and the kids loved it! Would highly recommend them!
on July 1, 2014
Purchased these for kids night at our local dirt track. The kids loved them! I would reorder them again.
on April 25, 2016
Nice prizes for a library event just after the Grand Prix in Long Beach.

See 1 answered question