Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.03 shipping
Racor PIW-1R/PIW-1W Pro Wall-Mount Bike Hanger
|Price:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.05 (28%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Mounts on wall or ceiling
- Durable epoxy finish for corrosion resistance
- Cable-lock slot for optimal security
- Laser-cut, 12-gauge steel for unsurpassed durability
- Easy installation with provided hardware
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Inquiries - by email
Top Customer Reviews
The hook is larger than I had thought, based on the photos, but I'm using two of them, and they seem quite functional. I'm a bike commuter, so I take my bike on and off this rack at least once daily, and have been every day in the two weeks I've had it.
I'm quite pleased with the purchase.
I did wrap a bit of electrical tape around the contact portion of the hook, to keep the rubber tip in place and to provide a bit of extra cushion. The tip's prone to splitting, falling off--my only complaint.
Look elsewhere for a good hook, one with a a round metal hook and rubberized coating rather than a cheap rubber cap like this one.
Worth the money!
5 stars would riquire they make all the edges of the hook rounded but that would require casting instead of bending and would raise the price.
I use mine to hang from the ceiling instead of the wall as pictured.
- Very solid and sturdy build.
- The rubber boot on top of the tab protects the wheels from getting scratched.
- Hanging and removing a bike is very easy, especially if the bike is a light-weight.
- If your bike has lots of spokes, finding a good spot to hand from the hook might take a couple extra seconds.
- Take care not to hang the bike on the valve stem.
- If at all possible, position the hanger so the back wheel is always touching the ground. This way, you simply lift the bike onto the rear wheel, roll it up to the hanger, hook the front wheel in place and walk away; no need to struggle with lifting the bike off the ground (especially if you've got a heavy one). Taking the bike off is simply the reverse of this procedure.
*BOTTOM LINE: Simplicity wins the day.
Feel free to take the time and do your research and see which hook you feel most comfortable with. However, if you need one without having to look around too hard, I highly recommend this one. It will not fail you.
Posted 1-3-2011. Lasted Edited 1-4-2012.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These work awesome in our garage. We have four bikes next to each other in a tight space and we were easily able to fit them staggered on our garage wall. Read morePublished 1 day ago by matt gisondi
A simple and well designed product that allowed storage of bikes the grandparents had for visiting grand kids. I'd recommend these to others.Published 2 days ago by Gary R Watson
What a great hanger! Sturdy construction and hardware. I bought three for our family's bikes. Went up in minutes and had all the bikes off the floor and hanging in 15 minutes,... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Goatfarmer
Works well. Product arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thumbs up all the way.Published 19 days ago by Danny Deez
Easy to hang. My bik looks much better hung on the wall versus stitting there on the floor taking up space.
Nice heavy duty metal. Read more
Went up easy and holds the bike pretty good. Screw head broke off while the bike was hanging.Published 1 month ago by wal
I bought 2 of these and have only tried them out on 12" and 14" bikes but the work great. Just make sure you drill into a stud and you should be all set.Published 1 month ago by BBarich
Easy to install and work great. Be wary if you have a wider rimmed bike, as these tend to not catch all of the rim if the bike is heavy. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nathan Zachary Stuck