Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Radians - G4 Junior Child Safety Glass-Clear Lens
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Clear|Change
Price:$5.40+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 2, 2012
bought these for my 2-1/2 & 5 year old for when I/we are messing around in the garage, yard, etc. -- they fit really well considering they are not made for kids this young. They are sturdy and highly adjustable -- so as long as the boys don't scratch them up too much they should be good for years and years. I really can't think of anything negative to say about these. they are good looking and do what they need to do which is protect my boys' eyes.
on May 21, 2009
I brought these for my 5 1/2 year old daughter. They fit perfectly and they really cover the sides of her eyes great too.
on May 3, 2009
We ordered a bunch of these for my son's 7-year-old "science" themed birthday party. The glasses were so cute on the kids and seemed as sturdy as our adult ones that we used. Good price too!
on September 6, 2015
I got these years back as we homeschool and safety is really important. We have used these not just for science projects but also cooking and wood working. They fit a wide range of head sizes for different aged children. We still have these and they are in good shape. I love supplies that hold up. We still homeschool and now have to get more pairs of these as we have more kids homeschooling and often they are doing things together at the same time and so need eye protection. If you have kids who are creative and explore and love to be hands on I really recommend these safety glasses.
on April 4, 2013
Got these for my 8-year-old nephew. They are not a toy - they are real safety glasses of excellent quality, designed to fit a child's face. Excellent product, especially at such a low price.
on July 6, 2015
fits a 9year old perfectly. adjustable ear pieces for custom fit, full eye protection, true safety glasses. Peace of mind for protecting kids eyes while allowing them to experiment or help and no worries about them slipping off during use and movement (kids rarely sit still lol). Great functional and necessary product.
on December 14, 2015
I actually use this for my myself when i am in clinic because i have a small face. The adult one kept sliding down my face so i had to resort to this child side. It's very cute, looks very sturdy and cool!!
on March 4, 2014
It is very comfortable, easy to clean, and very CLEAR plastic glasses. I love to order more of this whenever I can for my class. It would fit on any students from 3~8 years old, and it might fit on to any adults that are small headed. The plastic glass provides the best secure you need for your eye protection, and also easy to clean after usage (just rinse with water after use).

Overall, I'm satisfied with this product, recommend to everyone who does a scientific experiment weekly, and will order more as needed.
on August 12, 2015
Arrived fast! These are perfect for the little helper in garage. They fit well. No slipping down the face. Our 8 year old grand daughter is learning safety in school and told us she needed her own pair.
on February 28, 2013
Fits well- large enough for our 10 year old neighbor as well. Very satisfied! They wear them when playing with their Nerf guns.