- Radiation detector used for surveying levels of potentially harmful ionizing particles and rays in the environment such as in naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM) contamination, and for gross wipe counting, contamination detection of packages, equipment and people, regulatory inspections, and for low energy radionuclide detection
- Microprocessor-based radiation detection meter with 4-digit, LCD display of millirem (mR) per hour and function indicators
- Detects low levels of alpha and beta particles, and gamma and x-rays for a range of ionizing radiation type detection
- Built-in, adjustable timer indicates radiation level increases
- Red, flashing counter and a beep noise indicate each ionizing radiation increase event
Radiation Alert XTREMEBOOT Protective Boot For Use With Inspector
|Price:||$23.84 ($23.84 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Radiation Alert|
|Material Type||rubberized plastic|
|Number of Items||1|
|Import Designation||Made in USA|
The Radiation Alert Xtreme Boot is a rubberized sleeve that protects the Radiation Alert Inspe... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Radiation Alert Xtreme Boot is a rubberized sleeve that protects the Radiation Alert Inspector, Inspector EXP, Inspector Xtreme, Digilert, and Geiger radiation detectors from impact, dropping, or environmental conditions. The contoured, rounded, and grooved boot fits snugly around the sides and base of the device, and fits easily in the hand. It is made from a Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)-compliant, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) rubber material, and has a slot for belt loop attachment. Its wide base supports an upright position on a flat surface. Cut-outs on the end panel of the boot provide access to detector operational controls.
A rubber boot is used for impact and environmental protection of a radiation detector during health and safety applications. A rubber boot fits around the back and sides of a detector, leaving the detector window and connection outlets open for use.
SE International manufactures radiation detection products and accessories under the Radiation Alert brand. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Summertown, TN.
What’s in the Box?
- Xtreme Boot
- Belt loop
- Instruction manual
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Using the instrument often, I am glad I purchased this accessory.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Protect your investment! Spend the extra money and buy this case! It's a good fit and it is thick but doesn't hurt the "feel" of the unit.Published 13 months ago by DarthNater13