Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2007
This game is addictive and I love to take it with me for dr or dentist appointments to entertain myself while I wait.It is about the size of a tennis ball,so compact enough for you purse or coat pocket,and you can turn the sound off so as not to disturb others.Plus it has a backlit screen so low lighting is no problem.

It asks simple questions like "Is it black or green?" or "Would you find this in a school?".The object of the game is to see if you can think of an object that the question ball cannot guess and you win;dosen't get more straight forward than that.It has 4 main buttons to answer each question(yes,no,sometimes and maybe).Me and my husband sit around thinking of stuff to try out.So far I would put the ratio of correct guesses at 60:50 in favor of the ball.

It is easy enough for my 7 year old to use and since it asks many of the same questions over again for different objects she has learned some new words.This is one of those games where people will want to try it out for themselves so get ready to share! And for $10 you can't go wrong.

Highly reccomend this game for quick fun on the go or at home.
on November 26, 2007
Kids love this game. So will adults, teens, grouchy old ****s, even dogs (maybe). It will make a great birthday present for any kid 7 & up. It's 10 bucks, so you can buy 3, put 'em away, and be ready for the next kid's party you're invited to, or for a last minute Xmas gift out of your closet. Parents will appreciate it for their kid more than some board game (lost pieces/interest) or dopey doll-- it's portable, mildly addictive, educational, and fun. It's a neat gift for adults too; simple to operate and *incredibly* accurate, tough to beat. I like the snide attitude it shows: "You can't beat me!" Give it a try at [...] (I just tried "Vole"; it got it in 18!) 5 stars!
on November 27, 2007
this is such a fun little game. it's so addictive since you try to think of more and more crazy things for it to guess. we've done crazy stuff like platypus, vomit, diaper and ostrich - it's guessed them all! super fun!
on May 22, 2014
If you noticed my heading is in caps lock, that's because I'm frustrated. I ordered this game for my class and it came with 2 annoying white lines on the screen that interfered with reading the words. I returned it (waiting 3 days for the UPS man to ring my bell when I'm HOME) and then decided to purchase ANOTHER one from a different seller. Lo and behold- $22 later- this 20Q ALSO came with a white line down the middle of the screen!

Can't they make this right? I'm too exhausted to return it and wait for the seller to "approve and authorize my request" so I'm keeping this.But I'm really dissatisfied.

Besides- the game is not that good. It guessed "pinapple" when I meant "hair spray" although it did guess "nail polish" and "picture."

Basically, I'm annoyed.
on May 21, 2015
I was happy to find this fun little game again after losing ours while traveling. I don't see them in the stores anymore around here and I don't know why. It's small and easy to keep with you when traveling. It keeps the kids occupied in the car or the plane or as a fun conversation piece to entertain and amaze your friends! This came in it's original package, in great shape, and works perfectly.
on January 14, 2008
This was a hit from the moment the kids picked it up. Once it was shown to their grandfather, he was unable to put it down. It was great in the car as the kids were able to work as a team to think up questions to ask and they were having a great time. The product is made of a durable plastic and has been dropped a few times. it hasn't affected it at all. I would recommend it to kids from 9 to 90.
VINE VOICEon February 3, 2014
I guess given 20 questions and a binary algorithm, you can pretty much narrow down anything to a small set. I wish it would let you add your own question/answer if it can't guess though. This game is like a very old computer game I played in the mid-70s called "Animal", where it guessed your animal by asking yes/no questions, but you would add a new question and answer at the end if it didn't guess.
on March 23, 2016
Oh man, i was so upset with this purchase, either, i have a defective one or I'm just to logical or its just broken.

exp's.: I'm thinking robe, at one point it asks me if opens, i said yes,.. it asked if it carried information, i said no. (it guess a newspaper, newspapers carry info... so it does its 5 more questions.. it asks if it was larger than a sofa, i said no.. asked a couple things, eventually it guessed couch.. WTH!!!!).

I'm thinking coffee, it asks me if its brown, i said yes, it asked if it was warm, i said yes, asked if it brought joy to people, i said yes, feeling good about this one... then it asks me if its white... WTH!?... (that one happens a lot too, weird)

plus there are questions that are just so vague,.. like can it get wet or can it burn and I'm like.. well, technically anything can get wet or burn... are we talking it needs to be.. and then even weirder questions like 'is is larger than a pound of butter',...'is it larger than a bread box or microwave'...

All i know is, the original was always right on the money,... this one got it right ONCE out of probably 20 tries (even AFTER the additional 5 questions it asks to guess a second time.. NOPE, WRONG. very upsetting.

and I'm thinking simple things, a spoon, coffee, yarn, blanket, normal stuff.
on June 27, 2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game. But then again, everybody does.. I have bought these in multiples, they are inexpensive and make a great item to bring to a get together for FUN, FUN, FUN. I always have a couple on hand at my house. Great price, fast ship too.
on June 20, 2008
This little thing is good entertainment. You probably don't want to play it for hours on end, but it does provide some good entertainment during a road trip, while waiting for a train, or just to pass the time. A good alternative to the occasional use of video games. But if your kids play a lot of video games, they will probably think this is lame.