Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 22, 2011
This is the best David Icke video yet released. I have been a fan of his for a while now but watching him reduce his ideas to a mere four hours in truly illuminating. The video is divided into two parts "Knowledge" and "Revolution" as the title suggests. For the first two hours Icke, with all of his wit and wisdom intact, regales us with a blow by blow account of our secret rulers and what they are doing to the human race. This part is often painful as Icke exposes many of the mainstream shills whose machinations divert us from the truth. Normally the information presented would make one want to run for cover but instead Icke masterfully changes the subject over the next two hours.

The second part which is concerned with "Revolution" or how to stop these criminals is the best part of the presentation. In this segment Icke shows us that a violent rebellion will never work and that instead we have to solve the problems in a spiritual way. Love indeed conquers all and is the path towards the liberation of the human spirit. This is Icke's most metaphysical presentation, it is penetrating, sometimes funny but always a compelling narrative. Well worth the time this is one great DVD.
on May 22, 2011
OMG! After watching it myself, I showed this DVD to my parents. I thought that they would get upset and turn off the TV LOL but instead I watched them for the full four hours completely entranced by David Icke and his incredible message. You can't imagine the thrill of seeing them wake up for the first time and see the world as it really is. From here on I'm not going to get into any more arguments with people about the elites and who starts the wars and stuff like that. All I have to do now is give them this DVD and they will see the truth. Thanks David Icke! Thanks Sacred Mysteries!
on October 28, 2011
Excellent DVD that should be treated as educational, not entertaining. David Icke is a phenomenal speaker and anyone who is open, ready and willing to live a new way of life, outside of bondage and the current system that is not serving the greater good would greatly benefit from this DVD.

I encourage anyone who is interested in this DVD to listen to the message and see if what is said resonates with them, for it has some amazing material. It should not be about whether we like Icke or not, or agree with everything he says. The point is that here is a man courageous to go out there, not care about popularity and share a message of inspiring each to a life of freedom which is our birthright. Unfortunately we forgot this.

Super inspirational and motivational in my opinion!!!!
on September 19, 2012
There is no way for me to review this video that would do it any justice. David Icke is an amazing orator, almost in a class of his own. for starters , this video is over 4 hours long. most of the talking heads on the tv, read from a teleprompter for a few minutes, and have no belief one way or the other on what they are saying. David Icke blows all of these pompous arses out of the water. buy this dvd, buy any of Davids dvds or books, you will not be dissapointed.
on March 29, 2013
If you are new to David Icke I recommend watching 'Freedom Road' first. It provides a bit more information than contained in this DVD and I think he presents the information a little better without a live audience. That is it not to imply that he isn't a compelling and accomplished presenter in front of a live audience; he is. Ultimately, it really doesn't matter if you watch 'Radical Truth' first or instead you really can't go wrong.

What David Icke does very well is to take research from many different fields and connect the dots to provide a powerful and compelling narrative. You don't have to believe every single detail to accept the overall theme. David Icke makes this clear. Regardless of how much of the presentation you choose to believe it will challenge if not change your worldview. Thankfully there are David Ickes in this world prepared to endure public ridicule just to get the message of freedom out.
on February 20, 2013
Jim Marrs is a 5 but David Icke is a 10. Icke connects the dots of the totalitarian tip-toe. The goal of the real leaders behind our perceived leaders is a one government world - one currency, one bank and the ultimate enslavement of most of the world's people. Think it couldn't happen? Watch this video.
on June 17, 2013
Truth, Love & Light!!! Encouragement for our transformation into the new spiritual realm. Can be viewed many many times - never boring!
on June 29, 2014
I enjoy listening to David Icke he is a very good speaker he has some very good info I would like to see him live.
on December 7, 2015
any thing by Icke is worth a look
on September 2, 2014