5.0 out of 5 stars Great, long-lasting toy (does not tip)
This is a great toy, and one that my grandson has loved for many months now. He started pushing it when he was just learning to walk, and now, 6 months later, he still uses it daily as both a wagon (that he pushes) or a vehicle (that he rides.) I think that playing with it really helped him to perfect his walking & balance quickly.

I'm surprised to see a...
Published 22 months ago by Lit luvr

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, but tips over rather easily
Published on November 6, 2010 by jujeebaby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, but tips over rather easily, November 6, 2010
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
There is a lot of functionality with this toy. Both my 1 and 3 year old like playing with it. You can ride on it or use it as a wagon to tote toys around. My complaint is that when ridden by my 1 year old, it tends to tip over forward. This does not seem to detour the kids from riding it, and it only seems to happen if something gets in the way of the wheels (such as a transition from hardwood to carpet). The 3 year old does not have this problem when he rides it. I would not recommend this toy for smaller toddlers, probably not for kids under 2, since it is the little one that has the problem tipping it over.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with the design..., December 27, 2011
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
I was disappointed that the handle is in a fixed position so it does not move for easy pulling. Also, when you flip the seat over to create a "wagon", there is nothing to hold it in place. I'm disappointed in the quality since it's a Radio Flyer product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, long-lasting toy (does not tip), February 17, 2013
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)

I'm surprised to see a reviewer say that it tips easily, because it does not, and that's one of its best features. We tried a couple of other wagons that did tip easily, and this one is far better. It's also lightweight and easy to carry home (when a toddler decides that it's time for you to carry him) or to toss into the back of the car (eg, for a trip to the park.)

It's low to the ground (for stability), and it's meant to be pushed on solid surfaces (not tall grass.)

I love that it has smooth, rounded edges -- no sharp edges that might hurt a toddler when he accidentally falls on it.

It's a durable wagon that has withstood daily use and still looks new.

So glad we got it! It's his favorite toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Radio Flyer Push, Pull and Ride Wagon, November 30, 2009
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
We bought this wagon for our ninteen month grandson and he loves it. It rolls ultra easy on carpet or the floor.
The wagon can be used to carry his toys or the bucket part can be turned over very easily for him to sit on to ride.
I recommend this toy for anyone that is looking for a push and ride wagon that they can put their toys in as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars RADIO FLYER 3-IN-1 WAGON, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
This has been a very cherished toy by my grandson. It actually helped him to gain leg strength to walk. Now he is running all over the house. He likes to turn it over and fill it up with his favorite toys. I recommend this toy as safe. And children do not tire of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walker for my overly cautious son, August 10, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
My son received this toy for his first birthday and LOVES it! He is very afraid of walking on his own but with this he walks all over the place. I had been using it inside only but took it outside for him to push it around in the yard and he walked and walked and walked pushing this great little wagon... If my neighbors were watching they probably thought I had him out mowing our lawn.

There are two things I think I should mention. First, when he is sitting on it and trying to ride it he sometimes slides forward and gets stuck between the handle. He can wiggle himself out but he gets frustrated and the other day his diaper was a bit full and got squished between the handle and I had to wipe up the mess. Secondly, it does have a very low clearing and I hadn't noticed it until we took it outside, whenever there were larger tufts of grass he would struggle to push it and he wasn't able to push it up the tiny slope.

I still highly recommend this product! It will get lots of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is perfect for smaller kids, August 26, 2014
Jiri Sir (FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
This product is perfect for smaller kids. We take it wit us when we go outside or even when we have to go to the mall.
the red top flips around and it forms a seat you can sit your kids in it (general rules of parenting apply) and we have attached a rope to the handle so we can pull it better.Our toddler absolutely loves it. it is not too big so we would not be able to take it with us without making too much extra room.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 18 month old grandson loves it!, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
for an 18 month old i think this is a good option for a first "ride" toy. There are 3 options for use and his favorite isn't even mentioned but he likes to take the bucket out and just sit on the gray part to get pulled around!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!!!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
Very helpful with my 10 month daughter learning how to walk. She loves pushing it around as well as being a passenger as her older brother and sister pushes her around...

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish wagon for a toddler, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Radio Flyer 3-in-1 Walker Wagon (Toy)
We like the multiple use of this product, wagon, ride, push and walk. The only drawback in a way is that "it is too fast" for a walking beginner, my one year old could hardly follow the speed pushing it. But it is only temporary I believe... A lots of fun for my two kids anyway, the oldest pushes the younger and so on... Very simple to assemble, requires a hammer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›