Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on January 9, 2007
I at first had bought this for my 4 1/2 year old son but when he proved to be to tall for it we gave it to our 21 month old daughter. She loves it because she now has a wheelbarrow to use. We ended up buying my son a bigger wheelbarrow that was good for his age.
on July 9, 2001
I bought this as a birthday present for my granddaughter she just loved it and it is very well made... I will be ordering more of these for my grandsons....was very well pleased with this product....Thank you so much
on August 22, 2014
The wooden arms come in 2 pieces that have to be screwed together. Mine had one of the arms that was defective and wouldn't screw together. The arms could easily come in one piece and fit in the box that I was sent. Excessive assembly in my opinion. Also, as a smaller woman, I was not able to assemble this on my own as you are screwing blunt screws through wooden holes that are too small for the screw size. Really disappointed. I sent it back and ordered one through Nena's Hardware for $20 that I can have assembled in the store for free.

* Description should say "Easy to assemble for a man or very muscular woman"
on May 7, 2012
This wheelbarrow (made in China) came through with 2 piece sections for each handle --not one piece as shown. Both of the wooden pieces that hold the axle were cracked badly and could not be used. I called and they said they don't make one-piece handles anymore. They sent two new pieces to replace the cracked ones. But, they sent two right side ones and no left. Those were a completely different size than the original, so if we ever get one for each side, it will be useless because the axle is not long enough to accomodate the bigger wooden pieces. I emailed the customer rep I originally talked to and there has been no reponse (about 5 days ago). My grandson's birthday is long past and we still have no working wheel barrow. I was a devoted Radio Flyer customer until this. I will still get the classic wagon for each grandchild (unless I have probs with those too) and the tricycles have been ok (more plastic than there used to be on them, but workable), but no more wheelbarrows from Radio Flyer.
on January 12, 2015
The design of the 2-piece handles is not very good, especially when the parts don't work. Screws with heads that weren't cleaned were included in the hardware. We had to purchase nuts and bolts to put the thing together. The overall quality was what you'd expect from Radio Flyer. Our grandson liked it.
on May 29, 2014
Although cute, it did not go together well and my 3 year old was able to pull the handle apart.
on July 8, 2015
This wheelbarrow arrived in a box and you are suppose to assemble it. No problem, I thought. (I had grown up on a farm and put together many things.) Turns out the screws they sent with it are not tapered at the end to go into wood (the wooden handles are in two pieces each so they have to be screwed together.) Could I have taken the time to drive to a hardware store and get the right screws? I could have, but it's not worth it. And I thought, what else is wrong with what they sent me to put this thing together? I had no more patience with it and didn't want to find out. So, if you don't mind taking a chance on the assembly procedure then maybe this will work for you. I returned it.
on May 29, 2014
I ordered this wheelbarrow for my son's 2nd birthday. I do lots of gardening and yard work, and he loves helping me. He loves my wheelbarrow, but obviously he cannot push it himself, so I thought he would enjoy having his own.

He does love it. The size is perfect for a 2 yr old. (My son is in thirty-four inches tall.) However, maneuvering a wheelbarrow is extremely difficult for my 2 yr old. He can push it straight fairly well, but turning and backing up require all his mental effort. He gets tired after using it for just a couple minutes.

Even so, I hope this will last him many years, and that he will enjoy it more as he develops and grows stronger. Even if he doesn't use it that much, he LOVES going into the shed to see it and to boast about having his very own wheelbarrow! That's good enough for me.
on January 9, 2015
The handles come in 2 pieces, so their strength will be limited at best. Also, the holes did not line up. With out the help of a mallet, I would have had to return it. Once assembled it stands just under 12" tall and 32" long.
on October 28, 2002
My 22 Month old son LOVES this gift from his grandfather. He pushes it around the yard, digs up things to put in it, and loves to dump things out of it.
We've had a few mishaps with shovels of things landing in is face and not the barrow, but they've made priceless moments and good fun for everyone.
Toy is high quality and very durable. This is an excellent price / value relationship.
Great busy toy for outdoor play!